Sign in to follow this  
matrat

who was ur favorit person to watch at state

Man im gonna miss you George Lopez you are my idle!

haha thanks man i really appreciate that i thought about that alot before i wrestle i dint want to let anyone that believes in me down

so for that i owe u a big thanks and every1 else that knew i could do what i did

im gona cum back 4 the state tourney next year and watch it and u better be in it so u can be my idle  :-D

8-)

:-D its to bad you couldnt have piked a more worthy one like Nick Leddy, the all american boy :-D

im the all mexican american big boy top that lol  :-D

:mrgreen:

haha thanks man i really appreciate that i thought about that alot before i wrestle i dint want to let anyone that believes in me down

so for that i owe u a big thanks and every1 else that knew i could do what i did

im gona cum back 4 the state tourney next year and watch it and u better be in it so u can be my idle  :-D

8-)

Haha ok sounds like a deals.

im gona cum back 4 the state tourney next year and watch it and u better be in it so u can be my idle  :-D

8-)

umm you said cum, not come just to let you know

yea im so upset that he STUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you, he laid you down like a paid prom date. "you were so flat you couldn't slide a credit card under your back." :-D Good luck next year Kasey :wink: and if you look back i even said Travis was going to pin you hahahaha

dude, you're a jerk.