Sign in to follow this  
wrestlingforyears

M.E.A.D.E. C.o.u.n.t.y

Why does meade county always talk about themselves.  It is good to give results and say a couple things about your team, they are like high school girls talking about clothes.  They think everything they do is amazing and I see them post on how teams like RYLE is overrated- that was one of the funniest things I've seen on here in a while.  I don't think meade would win match against them by the looks of it by watching them both wrestle and rankings.  I don't think meade gets the point of state duals because they have never been there.  So I guess this weekend is going to be a news flash to them hope they don't get to discouraged.

Becareful, remember this event is also luck of the draw, for insistance.

EXAMPLE

Pool 1

Region 1 #1Union County

Region 6 #2 Ryle

Region 8 #2 Johnson Central       

Region 7 #1 Woodford County 

Pool 2

Region 2 #1 John Hardin 

Region 4 #2 Seneca

Region 3 #2 Southern

Region 5 #1 South Oldham 

Pool 3

Region 4 #1 Trinity 

Region 2 #2 Larue County       

Region 5 #2 North Oldham                 

Region 6 #1 Campbell County 

Pool 4             

Region 8 #1 Wayne

Region 7 #2 Tates Creek

Region 1 #2 Henderson

Region 3 #1 Meade

I see them post on how teams like RYLE is overrated

I dont see how they could even know how Ryle is overrated. Ryle has been wreslting in Ohio and Indiana all year. The Dragon Invitational was their first in state tournament of the year besides Conferece

Yeah in the end they get the big "W", but these two teams had wrestlers out ranging from 3 to 5 people out yesterday so you can't move them up past Seneca technically.