Sign in to follow this  
Darby

Camdenton, MO Tournament @ The Lake of The Ozarks

The Camdenton Laker Invitational has an opening for your team.  Jan. 19th, 2008.  12 Team Format.  4 Pools of 3.  Top two wrestlers placed on 8 man bracket after pool matches have concluded.  Round Robin for those that don't get out of the pool.  Contact Patrick Darby at pdarby@mail.camdenton.k12.mo.us.  We will also have openings for the 2008-2009 Season.  We are attempting to get teams from Oklahoma, Iowa, Illinois, Arkansas, Nebraska, Tennessee, Kansas and the great state of Kentucky for a 16 team tournament to be held the 2nd weekend of December 2008.

Hey Coach,

Send a Mail to this Coach; James Wilbers @ Simon Kenton James.Wilbers@Kenton.kyschools.us There won't be an Mango there, right? LOL! I will start a fund raising event. Both my boys in High school are top 10, one was taken off after an injury, he will be back in a week though.

It would be more fun in the summer though.

Doting Parent with family there.

Rick Vaughn

Hey Coach,

Send a Mail to this Coach; James Wilbers @ Simon Kenton James.Wilbers@Kenton.kyschools.us There won't be an Mango there, right? LOL! I will start a fund raising event. Both my boys in High school are top 10, one was taken off after an injury, he will be back in a week though.

It would be more fun in the summer though.

Doting Parent with family fun!