jdsdad

anyone interested in elementary duals?

If anyone is interested in possibly having elementary duals in south central KY [WAYNE COUNTY] Please contact Jarrod Criswell(assis.coach) at -jayrod7630@yahoo.com OR Amber Criswell at-amcris@hotmail.com  please note that this will be ELEMENTARY K-6 ATHELETS ONLY!                   Wrestling director:Danny Upchurch    Elementary Head Coach:Kevin Sullivan     Assistant coach:Jarrod Criswell   Thank you for your interest.

indians40 thanks for your reply. My email address is posted correctly

(jayrod7630@yahoo.com)

The other email address is not.It should be(amcris@hotmail.com)Try again to email one of us

and if it doesn't work this time,just leave a name and a number,and I WILL get back to you.

As far as the dates go we are wide open except for JAN 5,a tournament at grey middle school

in Hebron,the first of march(elementary state)and the second weekend in march in which there

is an elementary tournament in Nashville at Nashville catholic school. Please feel free to contact us at any time.

once again thank you for your interest.

The Youth Assocation has Elementary Duals on the radar screen for next year.  We're trying to take this one step at a time.  Getting the Regionals setup this year was our main focus.  This will definitely be on the agenda for discussion at the state tournament this year.

I think it is a great idea.

indians40 thanks for your reply. My email address is posted correctly

(jayrod7630@yahoo.com)

The other email address is not.It should be(amcris@hotmail.com)Try again to email one of us

and if it doesn't work this time,just leave a name and a number,and I WILL get back to you.

As far as the dates go we are wide open except for JAN 5,a tournament at grey middle school

in Hebron,the first of march(elementary state)and the second weekend in march in which there

is an elementary tournament in Nashville at Nashville catholic school. Please feel free to contact us at any time.

once again thank you for your interest.

JSDAD you may want to check on that Nashville Catholic tournament.  The schedule I have for Tennessee shows that tournament as juniors and up only. That is the week Tennessee is hosting its little kids state championship. The Catholic tournament is supposed to be so the older kids still have somewhere to wrestle, so I don