Sign in to follow this  
tournrunner

Tournament -- Awesome Championship Belts

An excellent summertime folkstyle tournament for youth through high school wrestlers will be held on Sat. July 14th, 2007 @ Salisbury High School in Allentown, PA. Weigh ins on Friday night with walk-ins being accepted Friday night ONLY. There is also a weigh in on Saturday morning (day of the tournament) for pre-registered wrestlers only. Awesome championship belts for 1st!!! The entry form also states we will be placing top 3 but if the turnout is large enough from pre-registrations we will place top 6. Also this is a team/club tournament for any clubs or teams looking to do some summertime wrestling. As of now we are placing top 2 teams but will go to 4 if the turnout is good enough from the pre-registrations. So what I'm asking for now is anyone interested in attending this tournament to please pre-register as soon as possible so I can order the awards in advance otherwise we will be sticking to the format on the sheets. Thank you very much and I hope to receive your entry forms shortly or I'll see you at the walk-ins.

The link for this tournament can be found at:

http://www.anatournamentservices.com/TournamentListings.htm

Just follow the 2007 Lehigh Valley SportsFest Battle for the Belt link.

If you have any questions contact Adam, all contact methods can be found on the entry form.

Have a great day and I hope to see you all there.