Allamerican125

Bourbon County Bash Dec. 17th

goodrich beat wells 4-3 wells was up on goodrich 2-0 in the third then goodrich got up for 1 then got 1 stalling point and then was awarded a point for a headbutt that clearly wasnt then both got points on another headbutt great match though

Last year i think that Brandon Howard only lost to 2 people in Ky. Jacob Murton was just to dominate for him. And In the match agianist Pat Banks, Howard got his eye cut down if this had not had happened he could have won the match.I think he will be a strong contender for the State Championship. Also if Sheldon Clark could get enough people to fill there weights they would have a shot at Small School State too. But as of now they are missing at least 4-5 weights. But i think they will all have a good showing this year at state with Coach Workman and Crum.

Well he was pretty much dominated by Ashbrook, he had no answer for anything Ashbrook threw at him. And then he tried to hit Ashbrook and got and unsportsmanlike and an illegal slam. So Ashbrook is the front runner and with a lack of guys at 35 I believe he is the favorite.

I think you got that one right . Brandon Howard is a little punk tryin to ball up his fist at woodford after the heavyweight match. Those to guys were just wrestling hard and slapped hands after it . IMO he was still sore from his match!

I think you got that one right . Brandon Howard is a little punk tryin to ball up his fist at woodford after the heavyweight match. Those to guys were just wrestling hard and slapped hands after it . IMO he was still sore from his match!

:?: punk :?: