Sign in to follow this  
Indians40

Montgomery County Takedown Club

We are starting a youth wrestling program in Montgomery County called the Montgomery County takedown Club.  The program will be for 1 - 8th graders, I will post more information about practices when it is finalized. :-D

Hi, My name is Kat and I have three young sons. They range from the ages 2-5 and I am thinking ahead for the future on what I would like for them to get in to. Unfortunately, we live in Clark County, and I do not believe we have such a program as offered like yours. My step mother had read your results of a meet, and thought that a program like wrestling would be great for the boys. Which she is right! The boys, my husband, and I have wrestled ever since our first was a baby, and everyone has always been in awe at how strong they are. Not that I'm trying to toot my own horn, just a proud mom, that believes her boys are something special. If you could help me try to develope a program in Clark County, or point me in the right direction I would be most appreciative, or if they could even be on your team when they are of age.

I would be more than happy to help u start a program or join ours.  please email me @ sutphinjerry@yahoo.com.  we now also allow 3 year olds.

thanks,

coach sutphin