Guest TroJanMan112
At Moore

Moore 43 Tiebreaker

Southern 42

Moore 54

Atherton 12

Southern W

Atherton L

The score was 43 to 43 buddy, there was no tiebreaker.

Rule 9 Scoring

Section 2 Team Scoring

- ART. 2... In dual meet competition, if teams have identical scores, the following team tie-breaking system shall be used to determine the winner.

a. The team whose opposing wrestlers or team has been penalized the greater number of team points for flagrant or unsportsmanlike conduct shall be declared the winner. (neither team was penalized for flagrant or unsportsmanlike conduct)

b. The team having won the greater number of matches (including forfeits) shall be declared the winner. (both teams won 7 matches including forfeits)

c. The team having accumulated the greater number of points for falls, defaults, forfeits, or disqualifications shall be declared the winner. (Moore had 7 falls, Southern had 5)

Upon determining the winning team by use of the tiebreaking system, a single team point shall be added to the prevailing team. The method of recording the score in breaking team ties shall be the score followed by the letter of the criterion that broke the tie (e.g. Team A - 16; Team B 17, criterion e).

I did get that wrong.

not Moore 43 Southern 42

It should have been wrote like this

Southern 42; Moore 43, criterion c

Guest TroJanMan112
Rule 9 Scoring

Section 2 Team Scoring

- ART. 2... In dual meet competition' date=' if teams have identical scores, the following team tie-breaking system shall be used to determine the winner.

a. The team whose opposing wrestlers or team has been penalized the greater number of team points for flagrant or unsportsmanlike conduct shall be declared the winner. (neither team was penalized for flagrant or unsportsmanlike conduct)

b. The team having won the greater number of matches (including forfeits) shall be declared the winner. (both teams won 7 matches including forfeits)

c. The team having accumulated the greater number of points for falls, defaults, forfeits, or disqualifications shall be declared the winner. (Moore had 7 falls, Southern had 5)

Upon determining the winning team by use of the tiebreaking system, a single team point shall be added to the prevailing team. The method of recording the score in breaking team ties shall be the score followed by the letter of the criterion that broke the tie (e.g. Team A - 16; Team B 17, criterion e).

I did get that wrong.

not Moore 43 Southern 42

It should have been wrote like this

Southern 42; Moore 43, criterion c[/quote']

Thanks for putting it that way,I didnt really understand the whole process, I had no idea they could even do that. I guess well see you all at the horsepower then. Good luck