145: courtney over thuenumen

152: banks over cooper

160: wolsifer maj dec wheeler

171: likoy over reid

189: starks over jones

215: winter over green

hwt: fuller over byrd

Likoy over Reid...?

yea.. i think he can pull it off. he only lost by 4 last time. he had reid flat on his back in a headlock but his shoulders were out of bounds.. its a long shot but i think he can do it.

yea.. i think he can pull it off. he only lost by 4 last time. he had reid flat on his back in a headlock but his shoulders were out of bounds.. its a long shot but i think he can do it.

agreed Likoy's only losses this year are to Guiler (when Likoy was really sick) and Reid which was real close.

You guys are all fun, I am truelly amused sometimes with all of the opinions, by now we should know who our regional champs are. I respect most, I see Reid dominating, he looks like he is on a mission

Because Martin and Bradbury are in the same region and will likely finish first and second in that region they will be on opposite sides of the bracket at state.  Therefore, they can meet in the finals, as long as they both win out.

I was really wondering about how that would work out,,,, I want to see Vaughn and Martin in the finals, should be good!

Can't happen. I don't even see Cooper making finals over Banks in the semi's with his leg. I think Banks can beat Cooper when Cooper is at 100%. I see 152 top four looking something like this...

1. Banks

2. Ervin

3. Cooper [After losing to Banks in semi's]

4. Golsby

Yea I know. It just kills me that him and Banks couldn't have a finals match. That would be one of the best matches in my opinion.

Yea I know. It just kills me that him and Banks couldn't have a finals match. That would be one of the best matches in my opinion.

Well now they wont wrestle at all, since cooper is out of the tournament, due to an infection in his knee.