Sign in to follow this  
tiger89

TOP 5 Strongest Wrestlers pound for pound

Nick Norwood holds the national bench record in his weight and i think Daniel Miller has the dead lift record in his weight.

If you are talking about strongest of all time. I would have to put Tyler Baines on there because he got 4th at the World powerlifting meet

I call b.s on the national bench record, baines was an animal though but those are some pretty crazy claimes!

I would check your facts on that, I know that both trinity and st x. hold several nation power lifting titles.

Your right ex-hawk i was just speaking because it sounded crazy. The usa weight lifting national rankings for 2005 have nick norwood 2nd in bench press and tyler baines first in bench press and overall , My bad It looks like i am the idiot!

elliot martins not that strong. He is still all skin and bones.

he is very stong, i've watched him benchpress nearly twice his weight with my own eyes.

At North Oldham we have a weightlifting findraiser in a powerlifting tourney format each year.  Our 152 Jeff Thomson and 145 Chris Dudley are always neck and neck.  Very strong kids for their weight, or really for any weight.  If I remember correctly they both posted deadlifts of near 400 when they weighed 141 and 147 respectively.  Same with their squats.  Tom Kusnir has always been one of our stronger kids, along with Andre Zeppa who was squating 360 at BW of 116 or so.

knox's wrestling team has strong people for there wt.

125- bench 215

deadlift 425

hwt- bench 295

deadlift is somewhere in 500's not sure about exact weight.

but really bench doesnt help you on the mat.