Sign in to follow this  
jpt189

Wood Memorial Summer Wrestling Slam (IN) July 28-29 seeking Kentucky teams/wrestlers

We are about a month away from this event, and I would absolutely love to get a team or two from Kentucky to compete in our duals on July 28 and the individual tourneys on July 29.

dual tourney is 150 dollars for a team incoming freshmen to seniors. We will wrestle 5-6 matches. I'd be willing to make some deals to make it worth you while to come, I want to make this a great event, and currently have the states of Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Florida represented.

for the individual tourneys on July 29, you do not have participate in the duals the day before. Cost is 20 dollars per wrestler and you will get 4-6 matches. The individual tourneys are a middle school division, high school division, and a senior division to get us old folks back on the mat. The first 50 that register on the trackwrestling event page for Wood Memorial Summer Wrestling Slam  will receive a free t shirt.

if anyone has any questions, please message me here or email coachthompson189@gmail.com

Next Friday and Saturday we begin the first annual Wood Memorial Summer Wrestling Slam. We currently have no teams from Kentucky but I would absolutely love to add one. I would be willing to make you a deal on coming to this event. We will also take individuals to fill in on dual teams, and also to participate in the individual tourney on Saturday. If you would be interested please contact me-
coachthompson189@gmail.com

Looking for one more team for the duals and anyone who wants to come to the individual tourney. Message me here or email coachthompson189@gmail.com if you want in either one

Still taking individuals for the tourney on Saturday. If you want to come and compete, email me coachthompson189@gmail.com

$20 dollar entry, no usa card or headgear required

full concessions, teams from 4 different states bringing wrestlers, hoping for loads of great matches and fun.  

Email me to enter