Sign in to follow this  
hawkeyeof old

jeff clasic

IT was agood two days of wrestling and our KY boys did agoo job  with ST.x and O C going they had  three in the finals with warner winnig  with 4-0 record and the 119 lb from X getting 2nd with a3-1 record and the 152lb fromX finishing 2nd with a 3-1 record and there were 3 kids from OC in the third +fourth place finals with morlat finishing 4th and echerow finishing 3rd and young finishing 3rd in what i think was the best i have ever seen him wrestle and bowman wrestled for 5th+6th i think he finished 6th ST.X had three or four other kids wrestle in the medal round but not shore of names or weights  team wise we did pretty good finishing ST.X 8th and OC 9th out of 17 teams because as we all know when we cross that river and head north the heat gets turned up on that wrestling mat      " great job guys"             

Oldham had 4 in the 3rd place finals.  Bollman and Morlatt finished 4th.  Chiba weighed in at 189, but they wouldn't let him drop a class - so he had to wrestle 215 and finished 3rd and Young finished 3rd with a tech of Eaen Huffman from Providence.

Oldham had 4 in the 3rd place finals.  Bollman and Morlatt finished 4th.  Chiba weighed in at 189, but they wouldn't let him drop a class - so he had to wrestle 215 and finished 3rd and Young finished 3rd with a tech of Eaen Huffman from Providence.

Was it because of his body fat test?