Sign in to follow this  
WatkinsTrainedWC

Watkins Trained Wrestling Camps

I am looking for high schools, middle school, youth and club programs that would be looking to host a traveling clinician. Below I have written some information along with contact information. I also offer private lessons as well. Please feel free to contact me at anytime 

Attention Mom & Dad : We cordially invite your child to participate in a very special opportunity. We believe the sport of wrestling teaches many of life’s lessons, such as discipline, determination and accountability. The sport truly helps build character in a person and teaches individuals to be the best that they can be as well as to compete at a high level. Athletes in this sport will take the competitiveness that they have learned into the classroom and use it later on in life.

About Coach Watkins:

• Head Wrestling Coach at West Stokes High School

• Former Assistant Coach at Wayland Baptist University Naia ( 2 men All Americans, 7 women all Americans)

• Seton Hill University 4 year starter Division 2

• Head Instructor of Watkins Trained Wrestling Camps

• Counselor and Instructor at Rob Wallers All American Wrestling Club, the largest and longest running club in Pennsylvania

• Works With Nuway as a Instructor

• 2016 WPAC Coach Of the Year

•  

Contact Phone 336 831 5823 Email Buck.watkins@stokes.k12.nc.us

Athlete’s Name:_________________________________________________________________________________ Date of Birth:________________________ Grade: _______ School: ______________________________________ Phone: _____________________________ Email (Mom/Dad): _________________________________________

watkins Trained 1% .gdoc