Sign in to follow this  
jpt189

2016 Wood Memorial summer duals july 1-2

Here is the official announcement for this tourney-

2016 Wood Memorial Summer Duals

Friday and Saturday, july 1-2 at wood memorial high school in Oakland city, indiana. (30 minutes north of evansville on I-69)

we will use 6-10 mats depending on how many teams enter. Will wrestle 10-12 times over the two days.

cost 250 dollars

to cut hotel costs, we will allow teams to camp out in our gyms.

5 lb weight allowance, only one weigh in. Teams can be made of high school teams or a mix of several schools. No USA card required.

we want to make this a great tourney not only for southwestern indiana, but the Midwest. A few teams have already signed on, including indiana class 3a state duals champion and nationally ranked Brownsburg. 

If you are interested, or want more info, email john Thompson at coachthompson189@gmail.com

Lots of teams are interested in this event, I hope your school or club can be apart of that. We will be providing a catered dinner after the first day of competition for all wrestlers and coaches, possibly even breakfast the next day. 
If you're interested in 2 great days of wrestling for a cheaper entry fee for a summer tourney, please email John Thompson 
coachthompson189@gmail.comj

Team St Louis out of missouri and 502 Wrestling Club out of Louisville, have added to fhe duals at wood memorial. 

If you're interested, please contact me

Teams fully committed-

Indiana-
Wood memorial
Brownsburg
Seymour
North Posey
Tecumseh
Washington
Benton Central
South Bend Washington
Rensselaer Central
South Dearborn

Kentucky-
Daviess county
502 wrestling club

Missouri-
Team St. Louis 
Show Me Elite
Marshfield

Soft commitments but awaiting final confirmations from 1 team from Illinois, 2 from Ohio, 1 from Michigan, 1 from North Carolina, 2 from Missouri, and 6 from Indiana. 

I'm doing my best to make this a great event not only for Indiana but for the Midwest. We will have a full hospitality room for coaches, great concessions, t shirts for sale, we will let teams stay in our gyms to avoid hotel costs and provide entertainment. And at the end of day 1, we will provide a free catered meal for all the teams and officials. If you want in, don't delay! We are filling up fast. Contact Coach Thompson for more details.

coachthompson189@gmail.com