Sign in to follow this  
The Bear

Best leg riders?

jacob hildreth campbell county last year 2nd in state 160 was the best i have ever seen

Yes! Jacob Hildreth by far! Mr. Leg Splits at state! i completly agree with CCFullerHWT!

jacob hildreth was a beast!!! i had him first round last year at state, and he tore me apart with leg rides.... he got a tech fall because i wouldnt let him pin me... but my ribs and waist and legs were sore the day after too!!!!! :oops:

courtney and hildreth were both awsome leg riders but if were goin on people in high school now im goin with brad hitchings!!! his leg ridin technique is strong and stable by his senior year no one will stop his legs honestly

I think he's talkin' about pricila brownfield. She beat our 103 last years while utilizing her leg ride. Not to offend her in anyway, but it seemed that her "back side" seemed to play a part in that one.

i do not agree with hildreth... every match he wrestled against austin cooper.. he lost because of pin usually because of legs.. if he did get pinned its cause he messed up with his legs in

yea but quite frankly cooper pinned almost anyone he went up against