Sign in to follow this  
WatkinsTrainedWC

Watkins Trained Wrestling camp/clinics

I am offering Private lessons for high school, middle school and elementary wrestlers this Winter at a very affordable price. Please feel free to contact me at Buck.watkins@stokes.k12.nc.us or Call me at 336-831-5823. Also Ask me about spring and summer clinics/Camps as well. You can find my facebook page as well by clicking on this link 
https://m.facebook.com/CatAttackWrestling/ . This Past Summer I was in Louisiana and Colorado Springs as well as Virginia an Pennsylvania. 

Buck has an amazing gift of being able to lead and teach by example. He has worked with me in several different areas as a Coach, Camp Clinician, and a professional. During his time at Seton Hill College I hired Buck to be my personal assistant in day to day operation of the All-American Wrestling Camp at Lowell, Michigan, and Flat River wrestling program. It was his ability to be patient, manage his time effectively, and take leadership in getting daily tasks accomplished. His responsibilities were to manage all of our volunteer staff, coordinate team travel, and manage and oversee all Wrestler Supervision responsibilities. Since having his assistance my day to day operations in running Summer Wrestling & Camp program has become much more efficient
Robert M. Stehley
National & State Director
National United Wrestling Association for Youth

Head Wrestling Coach at West stokes High school 
Former Assistant Coach at Wayland Baptist University Naia ( 2 men All Americans, 7 women all Americans)
Seton Hill University 4 year starter Division 2
Head Instructor of Watkins Trained Wrestling Club and Camps
Counselor and Instructor at Rob Wallers All American Wrestling Club Largest and longest running club in Pennsylvania 
Works With Nuway as a Instructor

leg riding.jpg

training center.jpg

rayne louisiana.jpg

colorado springs.jpg

Edited by WatkinsTrainedWC