Sign in to follow this  
hardknox07

fort knox vs central vs moore @central

it should be good because central and ft knox were good teams last yr im looking forward to it this should present some good matches

o yea my bad!

i was wonderin were our lost came 4rm!

we beat bullitt central manual daviess co

n lost to prp!

but how is moores lineup? i have already seen central's but how is moore's?

correction to fort Knox's record.. you beat bullitt Central's JV-heavy team. no veterans wrestled varsity in the Wednesday match.

well its not our fault you didn't bring your varsity!

in the books it is varsity vs varsity so Knox's varsity beat bullitt centrals varsity.

its not JV vs varsity

its varsity vs varsity!

its not our fault your coaches cant schedule right?!!

tonights the night there should be some good matches at central tonight how far away is ft knox good luck to every one is there

i didnt mean to be offensive. i was just stating the fact that it was the jv wrestling team that went to fort knox. it is a varsity win, you are correct, but records do not mean anything. bullitt central's 152 beat fort knox's 171 in exhibition, but that will not show and it is a meaningless record just like dual records. just dont gloat or put us down when you know that fact. and the scheduling was not on our part. there was no written document showing it, and fort knox's coach only mentioned it to bullitt central's coach. have a nice day and good luck everyone.

i didn't mean to be offensive. i was just stating the fact that it was the JV wrestling team that went to fort Knox. it is a varsity win, you are correct, but records do not mean anything. bullitt central's 152 beat fort Knox's 171 in exhibition, but that will not show and it is a meaningless record just like dual records. just don't gloat or put us down when you know that fact. and the scheduling was not on our part. there was no written document showing it, and fort Knox's coach only mentioned it to bullitt central's coach. have a nice day and good luck everyone.

yea okay man no problem i don't mean to gloat or nothing like that. I'm just stating our record. and dual records do mean something top 2 out of every region represents there team at state duals! so they do account for something. and you are right your 152 did beat our 171 in exhibition match. but ti will never show up again only the people that where there know what happened. but as far as this conversation its squashed because this is dumb to argue over. we are 3-1 point blank. no gloating involved just stating facts.....

yeah it was never agreed upon, just a mistake on both parts. bc will be @ prp, vs prp and valley tonight. we will face fort knox at our house in january.. but varsity this time, lol. and the !! ?? is why i thought something was being argued at first, but i understand now. good luck everyone.

nah just its wierd to hear louisvile infront of it cuz in lousiville its just moore and central but ya it will prolly be yall and central then yall and us then us and central