Sign in to follow this  
Grappler

World Champ Dennis Hall at Campbell County

Dennis Hall Wrestling Camp, June 5 - June 7

Campbell County High School, Alexandria KY

CAMP INFORMATION

Dennis Hall's World Gold Wrestling Camp will provide you with the technique, training, and intensity that it takes to become a CHAMPION!  Each pre-registered camper will receive a camp t-shirt.  You must be pre-registered by May 29!

CAMP SCHEDULE

Friday 4:30 - 8 p.m.

We will focus on freestyle and Greco during this first session.  We now have a crash pad in the wrestling room and we will utilize that to learn how to throw properly and safely.

Saturday 9 - 3:15 p.m.

*Bring a lunch/drink

Sunday 1 - 6 p.m.

CAMP COST

$100 - Please make checks payable to:  World Gold Wrestling and mail registration form to:  Dennis Hall, 1851 Red Oak Drive, Plover, WI  54467.  For additional information about the camp or to register/pay online go to www.worldgoldwrestling.com Contact Dennis Hall directly for any specific questions at dennishallusa@gmail.com or (715) 340-8961.

You will not find a better camp at a better price.  If you have any questions, please contact me (Jay Yenter) at jkyenter@fuse.net

We also have families who are willing to host wrestlers for free over the weekend.  Just contact me ahead of time and we will work it out.

Dennis Hall camp started tonight at Campbell County. Only have 15 kids. You can still come tomorrow and Sunday.

On a side note, with the low numbers at CC. I am looking for another school to host his camp next year. Please contact me if you are interested.

Sign in to follow this