Sign in to follow this  
fanofwrestling6

NKU has started a wrestling club team !

Not sure if this is the ideal place to post this but for the love of wrestling I'll start it here and mods can move it if necessary.

NKU has started a wrestling club and team for students attending NKU it's NOT to late to check it out. I believe they will be allowing high school students to wrestle with them at some open practices that they will have. Dates for this will be announced soon.

Another important note is that if you attend a college that does not have a wrestling club you can join NKU'S team ! Example Austin Jackson attends Gateway

but wrestles on NKU'S team.

The wrestling club is a huge college wrestling program/club and not just something thrown together. It has a formal website NCWA.NET with full results-rankings of each school and individual rankings. They have regular meets and tournaments that are sanctioned. They have a conference tournament and if you qualify for national NKU will pay for you to go !

Some wrestlers that are currently wrestling for NKU are Boone Countys- Braden Jones, Sam Steele and Joey Shipman and Dixie's Austin Jackson just to name a few. Check there first win out on the website ncwa.net under results as they defeated Defiance University and gave University of Toledo a strong test.

Feel free to message me for any information and I'll put you in touch with the guys at NKU or message Braden Jones on facebook . Thanks to all.

Sign in to follow this