My family is looking into moving to KY. We may be in the Livingston, KY area. I am looking for information on available clubs in that area and how they run. Specifically, I have 2 older boys that currently wrestle on our high school and middle school teams but we are homeschoolers and I did not know if this was an option in KY or if they would need to wrestle with a private club. I also have a female wrestler (age 9). Are there any special things I need to be aware of for a female wrestler (ie. she has very long hair which we braid and put into a ponytail for meets, is there a certain SOP for hairstyles)? Our current wrestlers are 15 (boy), 14 (boy), 12 (boy), 11 (boy), 9 (girl), and 6 (boy). We have 2 younger children as well. At what age does youth wrestling begin? What are the fees for wrestling? Do you wrestle year round or according to season?

Thank you.

looks like Whitley county is the closest at about an hour south in Williamsburg.

here is the coaches info. He should be able to give you info about the program.

Justin Bozeman Whitley County 350 Boulevard of Champions Williamsburg 40769     (606)549-7025   justin.bozeman@whitley.kyschools.us