Sign in to follow this  
K Tilt

Doss Coach stepping down...

As noted below, I will continue as the point person for Elementary and Middle School Wrestling.

After much struggle with mind and heart, I have decided to leave the teaching profession at the end of this school year and return to my corporate roots for an undeniable career opportunity.  Although my desire was to maintain my coaching role at Doss High School, I realized that I simply can't deliver the same with the scope of my new position. 

This program has been built up quite well over the past six years and we should return at least 8 wrestlers to the state tournament, not to mention make a run at the Region 3 championship.  My assistant, Ronald Simmons, will continue as assistant and has been integral in our program's success. Please call me with any questions 502-500-5325.  The head coach position will be posted soon.

I will, however, be able to administer our feeder program "Doss Area Wrestling Club" --- Elementary (1 state champ, 2 placers in the last two years) and Middle School (8th grader 3rd in state last year). As my time allows, I will help Doss High School out with transition, admin, fund raising, and  tournaments (Dixie Duals/JCTC). McCoy: Keep me as the Sectional Representative for now.

Many of you on this email list have been instrumental in my growth as a coach and I am thankful for all of you.

Sign in to follow this