Sign in to follow this  
jpt189

Washington hatchets summer duals (Washington Indiana)

Saturday and Sunday, June 7 and 8 at Washington high school in Washington. Indiana (40 min north of Evansville)

Cost is 300 dollars for team entry. Will wrestle between 8 to 10 matches over the 2 days. Open to incoming freshmen to outgoing seniors (class of 14). Weights will high school weights with a 5 lb allowance. We are also considering a middle school division if there is enough interest.

To cut hotel costs, teams will be allowed to camp out in our gym. No USA card required, athletic trainers will be on site. Full concessions available both days. Trophies and medals for top teams and individuals.

For more information, please contact head coach John Thompson at coachthompson189@gmail.com or by phone at 812-766-9142. Thank you for your time.

John Thompson

Washington wrestling

Teams committed to our summer duals

From Indiana-

Washington

Evansville memorial

Columbus east

Benton central

Heritage hills

Tecumseh

Pendleton heights

Crawford county

Lafayette Jefferson

Kentucky-

Ft Campbell

Plenty of spots still available

I wanted to mention that we will take individuals who want to participate. You will be put on a team needing weights filled, or if there are enough individuals, we will make all star teams. Email me at coachthompson189@gmail.com for more details

For anyone wanting to enter individually. Email me at coachthompson189@gmail.com with the wrestler's name, school, and grade. I will have consent forms available before weigh ins on Saturday the 7th for the individuals to fill out.

After a couple teams dropping out, we have 2 team spots open for our summer duals. 10 matches over the weekend. If you want to get a whole weekend of wrestling, contact me ASAP.

Sign in to follow this