cobrawrestling

Lindsey Wilson Wrestling Clinic March 23, 2014

Mat Warriors Wrestling Clinic

When: Sunday March 23rd 

Where: Nelson County High School

1070 Bloomfield Rd. Bardstown

Cost: $30.00

Age level: All age levels are welcome to participate

What to bring: Wrestling shoes, two pairs of workout gear.

Clinicians: Derek Nickel LWC Assistant Coach, Jameel Bryant 2x NAIA National Champion

Registration: Wrestlers should expect to arrive no later than 9:30 A.M. to register and have shoes on ready to wrestle by 10:00 A.M. sharp. $30.00 fee and waiver form are to be turned in before wrestling begins.

What to Expect: During each session, high level technique will be discussed and shown.  Wrestlers can expect to wrestle live with a diverse group of talented athletes.  This is a perfect opportunity to prepare for off-season National Tournaments which is our focus for this clinic.  The time to prepare is NOW!

There will be two sessions:

First session: 10-Noon

Break for lunch: Noon-1 (lunch will be provided)

Second session: 1-3

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Mat Warriors Clinic please feel free to contact Coach Nickel at (270) 634-2063 or by email derek.nickel@lindsey.edu, or Nick Ackley at (502) 827-9066 or by email ackley2020@hotmail.com

Mat Warriors Wrestling Clinic Flyer.docx

Great opportunity to get better and achieve your goals. Take advantage.

In addition, this would be a great opportunity to work with high level talent before a few of the upcoming National events.  

Lindsey Wilson College 157 Pound National Champion Joe Cozart, along with 3x National Qualifier Myron Bradbury have been added to the clinician list for this clinic! Don't miss out on the chance to learn from these guys first hand.  

Watch this video of Joe Cozart and Jameel Bryant at NAIA Nationals.  Hard work, persistence, mixed with many hours of training can produce results like theirs.  Chase your goals gentlemen, go after them with everything you have.  These two are looking forward to helping you reach your goals!! This is Kentucky Wrestling!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYhI4CD6Wf8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYhI4CD6Wf8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYhI4CD6Wf8

If you have problems downloading the waiver form, don't worry, we will have them available at registration.  Thank you again to everyone who has contacted me, I am glad to answer any questions you may have.  

Sorry to have missed the camp "under the weather "wouldn't want to get everyone sick , Stephen Myers lol an e instead of an a and no e before the y .

My spelling / typing is suspect but I do know how to spell my own name !!

Sounded like a good camp with plenty of big boys glad to see kids getting in extra work before nat ,g

Sign in to follow this