Spatola Wrestling SPRING CLUB Schedule March 9-May 24

Spatolawrestling.png

SPRING CLUB, MARCH 9- MAY 24

1 day per week option = $100

2 day per week option = $200

Practices are on Sunday and Wednesday from 7:00pm – 8:30pm

Drop ins (non club members) will be $15 per practice

Late club sign ups will be prorated

All club members will receive information on upcoming tournaments (some of which coach Spatola will be at coaching your wrestler), advice on mental toughness when competing against great wrestlers, strength/flexibility/balance tips, nutrition education, tips and advice on how to prepare for high school/college, and more!

“Make the commitment to do the extra this off season. Every wrestler has regular school practices, but the champions do extra. It’s the hard days that really count.”

Good stuff this week , nice series work , always great to see a room full of enthusiastic youth wrestlers , and it's easy to see why some kids are successful in HS and others are left scratching head when things go wrong . Word of advice young guys - never lose your drive to succeed and you will be one of the few HS kids who will enter the room full of youth wrestlers one off season that every kid in the room is striving to overtake one day.

Love the energy , hate seeing HS kids lose it .

Good stuff last night some very determined youth wrestlers in the room training hard and still having fun , that's what it's all about . A couple of big monsters headed to NHSCAs as well two 220 lb finalists from last yr . Good stuff .

Nice seeing so many kids come out to wrestle in NKY Spatola is one of those guys that seems to have a handle on working with kids of all ages and levels being able to use the experience of the older guys and the enthusiasm of the younger kids to the advantage of each other , very impressive , I see big things ahead for this club perhaps a move shortly to a bigger facility . Still annoying seeing so many youth and not as many HS kids although a few more were at the last practice , must say I am prouder than ever of those who show some even doubling up to get it done , those who truly love the sport would wrestle three x a day day

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate , our deepest fear is that we are powerful BEYOND MEASURE ,

Meaning everyone knows they can fail if they do not try but most are afraid of the fact that they can actually win / defeat anyone if they pay the price .

I know one kid who is paying the price for sure , I will never never let anyone say one derogatory comment about him win lose or what may come .

You kids should get out to Spatolas , you parents should take your kids and say hey let's have another 30 min in the room each night , push yourselves push your kids and don't be afraid to be powerful beyond measure :)

• Upvote 1

Well said Tarzan. It takes a lot of guts to try to be the best!

We'll be at it again tonight at 7. Gonna have some more HS guys including some OH state guys. 

Good stuff some brave lighter weight HS kids mixing it up with ATM and as usual he and coach Combs going at each other along with some cov Cath coaches I believe ,

Austin and Combs seem to know each other a bit now and usually that leads to some slower goes , not really the case with these guys they turn it up even when they are both not 100 % very good stuff , saw some more HS kids but not any from KY , kind of disheartening such a good room with good coaching and very good youth following and HS kids are dogging it at home - not blasting on anyone but with all the reported kids heading to nationals and with the supposed superiority of this reg in Ky I'm not very impressed with the enthusiasm of local HS kids , the youth on the other hand are very impressive as are their parents who I hope for their kids sakes remain focused on their success . Good luck to everyone next week at the Spatola Classic and to all

Those who are training hard for nationals the following week !!!

Sign in to follow this