Sign in to follow this  
Tarzan

Big props to Nick Sinclair CC state runner up

Very rare to see a kid not wrestle for two yrs come back not make the podium one year then make the finals the next yr , very impressive this young man worked hard in the off season in the wrestling room and in the gym the last part of the yr even suffering a broken bone in his hand he came with it , I said it earlier he would be the

Most improved wrestler in the state and I stand by that , he watched as everyone else on his team got all the attention all yr Fausz ATM Mathews Turner and the rest and although he was always noticed he still never got his dues coach B and the other coaches noticed him getting better immediately this yr his handwork pummeling and just effort jumped levels every week ,

Just think kids like that should be noticed from not placing to state runner up and at the gym after discussing some of his rivals he pulls out his medal and says so and so ain't got this and everyone cracks up , Good stuff congrats To Nick and everyone who sticks with it in the sport of wrestling it pays off .

Nick , Grazziani , and Austin all put in a lot of extra work towards the end of the season training and drilling after each workout after their regular wrestling practice , No one else "I saw "paid the price these young guys did in our area and it showed ,Nick held on and won matches that I think he would have lost without the strength cardio and little bit of handwork pummeling that he got in extra every week / day , and Grazziani although he lost one I think he should have won :) came back got a pin and won two more one close one possibly two that I think he may have lost without his extra work , he has no problem training all day under the right circumstance and with a camp

Or two and some extra coaching I think he can be a state champ and I'm sure he makes the podium next yr there wins at state for a 15 yr old soph is pretty impressive as is . And he's a Powerhouse in the gym for his age .

Sign in to follow this