Sign in to follow this  
Nick Corey

Oct. 25th and 26th--OSU Head Coach Tom Ryan in Cincinnati for 2-Day Camp

Ohio State Head Wrestling Coach Tom Ryan in Cincinnati for Pre-Season Camp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NCAA D-I National Coach of the Year (2009) Tom Ryan will be in Cincinnati for the Premier Technique Wrestling Fall Camp at Lakota West High School on October 25-26. Don't miss out on this premier experience to learn from one of the best coaches in the nation!

When: Fri, October 25. 6-8pm--Sat., October 26. 9am-2pm.
Where: Lakota West High School
Cost:  75.00/Wrestler
Who:  Open to all wrestlers, all ages. An attempt is made to separate wrestlers--as best as we can--by age/grade/weight so that each is working with another of similar stature.

Wrestlers bring a packed lunch for Saturday. If a wrestler is only able to make it for one day, Friday evening's segment with Coach Ryan is 25.00, the longer segment on Saturday is 50.00.

ALSO...

Scott Goodpaster (Cincinnati Functional Fitness) will be present at this camp as well, to address wrestlers on wrestling-specific training techniques/ideas. Scott has worked with numerous championship caliber wrestlers and coaches.

”The bodyweight training that Scott introduced to our team did more for our overall strength and conditioning of our wrestling team than any program I have implemented in my 27 years of coaching.”
-Jeff Gaier, Head Wrestling Coach at Moeller High School

”I drove 90 minutes to CFF because I heard how awesome Scott Goodpaster was at training wrestlers. Being trained by Scott was the best decision I made because I found someone that had the same passion for Strength & Conditioning as I did for wrestling.”
-David Taylor, 4X OH State Champ / NCAA Champion / Currently Ranked #1 Nationally

Questions:  Call Nick Corey, 513-484-7575, or email me at
nickcorey3@aol.com

Sign Up Sheet--You may mail in, or bring with you on the day of the camp, whether you are attending both days, or Friday only (25.00) or Saturday only (50.00)

2013 Premier Technique Wrestling Fall Camp Featuring Ohio State Head Wrestling Coach Tom Ryan

The undersigned, on behalf of ___________________________________ a minor whose birthday is _____________________, and for whom the undersigned is the natural or legal guardian, hereby releases the Premier Technique and Lakota Local Schools, its administrators, coaches, and employees, from any and all liability of whatever nature relating to or in any manner arising out of the use of such minor of the Lakota Local Schools facilities. Furthermore, the undersign agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Lakota Local Schools, its administrators, employees, and coaches, from any suit or other legal proceeding, Including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees with respect to the use of the facilities or any part of them by the minor named above. This release and indemnification shall be binding upon the personal representatives, heirs, and assigns of the undersigned and of the minor named above.

I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing paragraph, that I understand it, that I have the option to have it reviewed by legal counsel prior to signing, and that I agree to it.

x_________________________________________________ _ ______________
 Printed name of Parent/Guardian Date

x_________________________________________________ _ ______________
 Signature of Parent/Guardian Date facilities

Name of Wrestler: _________________________________________ Age: _________

Address: _____________________________________________

Zip Code: ___________

City: _______________________________ State: __________________

Phone Number: _________________________________School/Grade:__________

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Emergency Contact Name & Phone Number

x_________________________________________

Print and fill out this form and mail, along with enclosed check (75.00 per wrestler, made out to Premier Technique Wrestling) to:
 Nick Corey
 8218 Jordan Ridge Dr.
 Cleves, OH 45002

Camp starts tomorrow!  Can't make both days? Wrestlers are allowed to attend only one day (Friday or Saturday). Friday only, 25.00. Saturday only, 50.00. Come see why Coach Ryan is considered one of the best in the nation!  Questions?  nickcorey3@aol.com - 513-484-7575

Camp starts tonight.  Not registered?  No problem...you can register at door.  Quick and easy.  Can't make both days?  No problem...25.00 for tonight only (6-8pm), 50.00 for tomorrow (9am-2pm).  If attending Saturday, remember to bring a packed lunch.

Questions?  Email me at nickcorey3@aol.com or call me 513-484-7575.  Come see why Coach Ryan is considered one of the best coaches in the country!

Sign in to follow this