Sign in to follow this  
fanofwrestling6

170's state key matches

I've said all year long that this will be what I feel a super fun bracket to watch and to me it's now even more crazier than I ever thought it could be. The bracket is very tough with several key matches and matches that are tough to predict.

Key matches

RD 1 Lane Jones vs Trevor Fultz  

Marlon Toriente vs DJ Parriman watch for a 4 vs 1 upset ! 

RD 2 Johnny Meiman vs Brennan Boykin 2 strong kids ! a must watch

Caleb Canter vs Lane Jones  1-2 ranked  a must watch

Ki Ryder vs Sam Wilbanks hard to predict on this one

Sean Barrett vs Casey Mink 2 strong kids

Dustin Turner vs Alex Macintosh 2 up and comings ! great match up

DJ Parriman vs Jordan Macintosh

RD  3 Johnny Meiman/Boykin vs Parriman   this is a championship match up it's self

RD 4 If Meiman gets past those last 2 matches he gets Noah Bauer again they wrestled once this year score 2-1 Meiman

RD 5 FINALS If Meiman gets this far I really believe Meiman is going to beat Canter. The young raider has a tough road the entire tourney but he's arrogant/good enough I believe to get it done... but there could be several other challengers that I've mentioned above could rise up and make it to the finals.. if any of those make it to the finals I'm going to say Canter will prevail and walk out with his dad knowing that they leave as champions and he will win MOW.

***On  a side note I hate saying that Lane Jones will lose to Canter but I believe he will fight his way all the way back and finish 3rd and to some degree in this field that's a championship by itself .