Sign in to follow this  
Avalanche

Looking to Coach wrestling

I am looking for a teaching and high school wrestling coaching position in Ky for the 2013/14 season. 
I have over 20yrs of experience as a head coach, coached multiple state champions and placers, placed teams at state duals. To develop wrestlers, I have taken wrestlers to and hosted camps and clinics with some of the best wrestlers and coaches in the nation. I have also been part of and promote FS/GR in the off-seasons. I am certified in H/PE k-12. I am originally from Minnesota looking for an opportunity in Ky. I am not afraid to do what it takes to train my kids and improve programs to be the best. 
If you have any information on programs needing a quality coach, please feel free to pass along my contact info or contact me directly.

Contact info:
Wayne Otto
weotto90@gmail.com
770-710-1257

South Oldham would be a great place to start. Not in the area any more, but I do know their program has really fallen off recently and it is near the Louisville area, which would have some decent competitors. Also, you have a decent feeder program, with a good coach, at East Oldham which splits their wrestlers between Oldham County (a top 10 program) and South Oldham (a fallen program, for the most part). I'm not even sure they need a coach (per say) but where the program is today compared to the past they do (just my opinion).