The down side to waiting a full month over the holidays to update ranking is TOO MANY RESULTS!  So, we decided to go ahead and post this update without fully reflecting everything that has happened, but we got through most.  Hopefully, we can wade through the last few things this week and post another next week.  Maybe even get on a weekly update for the last few weeks of the season to reflect any last second major changes that come up.  But the end of the season gets busy, so we will see.   A few notes:   1) Toughest rankings decision of the year at 152.  Ackley hasn't done anything to lose his spot, but Barton has been on fire and has so many quality wins that he gets the nod this week.  I almost never do that, but very seldom do you see a lower ranked kid pull off that many big wins compared to the prior number 1.  I actually got to see Ackley this past weekend and he was spectacular, but he just hasn't seen nearly the same level of competition.  I am really looking forward to seeing these two go at it.   2) Union still has a slight lead in the team race, with Trinity close behind.  Things are starting to separate a bit at 3-6, then the field.   3) Some rumors that there are some big changes still to come at a few weights.  We will see in the next couple weeks. WR Rankings 2014_15 JAN14.pdf