Sign in to follow this  
boston120

Kentucky @ Super 32

First of all I want to wish everyone the best of luck at the Super 32. I see there is a great group of guys making the trip to put it all on the line. I think it would be great if we could put together a practice each Sunday to help ALL Kentucky wrestlers needing extra practice to prepare for this outstanding event. I would suggest that we have three practices, one in the Lexington area, one in the Northern Kentucky area and the other one in Louisville. I understand that a few of the wrestlers have other Kentucky guys in their weight class but they usually separate so I don't see that being a problem. Any coach willing to open up their room in these cities please contact me or post so we can get in on the schedule. Coach Joe Carr sr. Has offered his help and any other coach that has the time would be more than welcome and very much appreciated. This is a great opportunity for us to help join as one to help all Kentucky kids reach their personal goals. I haven't spoken to any other coaches but Laffette, Trinity, and Campbell county would be great locations. All wrestlers wanting to get better and train extremely hard should be welcome to come.

Thanks again for supporting Kentucky wrestling,

Rob Boston

1-317-752-0698

The following MS kids with be going to super 32.

Mason Smith

Ryan Moore

Blake Roth

Tanner Yenter

Spencer Carpenter

Most of us will be at Simon Kenton on Wed, Mason High School on Sunday. There is plenty of High School competition at both of these open mats. As far as another practice in Northern Ky I would PM Ranger or Turk. They always seem to put a lot of things together no matter what school just to better the kids who are training for national events.

Boston120 this is AJ Bindners dad and we would love to do something like that please keep us informed. thanks Also me and AJ have a room with 2 double beds for 32 if someone needs a place to crash.

106 AJ Binder St. X

113 Trae Blackwell Union county

Nathan Boston Woodford County

Luke Rearic Lafayette

Michael Whalen Henry Clay

126 Brock Ervin Union County

Sean Fausz Campbell County

132 Ian Kahl Trinity

138 Jayce Carr Union County

Chance Lutes

145 Paul Hamilton Campbell County

Justin Lampe St. X

152 Kevin Cooper Simon Kenton

170 Hunter French St. X

Ryder's Fort Campbell

I reached out to a couple of people about having some Saturday practices leading up to Super 32's. This weekend is going to be tough with the Coaches Association Clinics going on this weekend. But I do have some feelers out for the next 2 weeks and I'll post them up when we get it locked down.

• Upvote 1