Sign in to follow this  
Coach_Gibson

NC Dual Tournament Dec. 29th

Coaches,

Pisgah High School in Canton, NC (Western NC) is hosting a dual team tournament over the Christmas Holidays this year. We still have a few openings available and we would like to fill them. We are looking to provide a quality dual tournament with each team coming getting 5 matches and placing the top 3 team finishes. We are attempting to attract teams from our state and others from out-of-state to provide everyone with competition that is from many different states. Our goal is to start somewhat small with 10-12 teams and then increasing numbers every year from then on and expanding this into a 2 day tournament. If you would like to attend this year we would love to have any team from Kentucky participate. We currently have 3 states represented with NC, SC, and GA teams already committed. If interested please contact me, Ryan Gibson, at rgibson@haywood.k12.nc.us and I can relay more information to you. Thanks.

Ryan Gibson

Head Wrestling Coach - Pisgah High School

Coaches,

Pisgah High School still has just a few openings left and I wanted to update the post in case there is any interest. The cost is $175.00 entry fee. Here are the teams committed:

NC - Pisgah (2A), Smoky Mountain (2A), Madison (2A), Asheville High (3A), Alexander Central (4A)

SC - Chapman High School (Defending Regional Champion)

GA - Northwest Whitfield, Brandon Hall (Private School in Atlanta)

WV - Winfield High School

TN - possibly Cocke County High

Again if there is interest please feel free to email me, Ryan Gibson, at rgibson@haywood.k12.nc.us