Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2012/2013 - Preseason August 20

If I had to guess (and I do have to guess), I would expect them about Nov 20th. That is the about when competetion can begin. All or at least most skin fold testing will be finished and most will have a good idea of what wt. they can make and compete at.

Ouch he's only been using one since near the end of that Ballard game that CC totally outplayed those guys in and somehow lost by a point , one of those moments you feel

Real bad for a bunch of hard working kids , it just happens and scores sometimes do not show the reality of the game , oh well a bad bad kicking day from one bad ass kicker who everyone still knows is a stud . No biggie except all the little injuries to CC wrestlers who gave it their all down the home stretch of the Football season , nothing major but a road bump for sure , all should be 100 % very soon .

Say by the Rumble :)

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this or not, but you can remove Fort Knox's Rayvin Edayan (No. 17 at 103), Andre Dean (No. 10 at 138) and Paul Michitsch (No. 17 at 152). Those guys are no longer at Fort Knox, per Coach Cullen.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this or not, but you can remove Fort Knox's Rayvin Edayan (No. 17 at 103), Andre Dean (No. 10 at 138) and Paul Michitsch (No. 17 at 152). Those guys are no longer at Fort Knox, per Coach Cullen.

that's the tough part for any of the ft. Knox programs. Kids never stay from middle school through high school. Your luck to have them two-four years.... The high quality kids coming into the community normal live off post and attend Hardin county schools. You bring all those kids back to Knoxthey have a much stronger sports programs....