Sign in to follow this  
KY Crush

Northern Kentucky Club Team ,The KY Crush

We will be located near Florence Ky and being a work in progress there will be quite a few people involved as far as coaching ,training and scheduling,.

Our goal and hopefully the goal of everyone who participates is to bring together not just the best kids but the most highly motivated kids in the area as well as outside the area should they choose to come .We are looking for nothing but serious athletes and parents who are serious about their childrens success .

We are hoping to instill the qualities and discipline in our members and participants that will help them become great at whatever sport or whatever endeavors they choose in life .There will be many aspects of the sport not usually covered or as extensively covered in most school team settings .And there will be many different types of guest trainers and Speakers that will cover aspects of sports that are rarely discussed on most teams .

We have a great core group of wrestlers to start with covering most of the weights from Jr High up and we are looking forward to working with some youth wrestlers if they are serious and can show they have the ability to maintain the focus needed in the setting we are trying to create ,that being the best room possible for creating Champions .

We have wrestlers from across the state already committed or showing interest in participating when we get things up and running and we have faith that there will be no other room.club or team like it in the State .

For more info PM KY Crush,

Thanks

:ph34r: No its a new reality show.............just kidding

The Illuminati is/was an organisation of wealthy connected power hungry individuals who's purpose is/was to seize control of the world through financial religious and political means in an attempt for their few to control the many because of their own egomaniacal beliefs about their superiority /religion .

We are an organisation of people who want to train a group of kids"all of them" to be the best Wrestlers /athletes in the state/country/universe by means of wrestling /conditioning /weight /resistance training / nutritional education and sports psychology/behavior because we like wrestling/sports /kids and what it brings to their lives and their community ,and we like winning too.

The only similarity i see is a belief that we can be /will be the best BUT with everyone involved not just the special people. :ph34r:

Why all the secrecy on when, where, who and how on here?

It sounds like your recruitig for a secret club but don't want to give out the details.

Is this an illuminati recruiting club? :ph34r:

Not too hard to figure out. Based upon the fact that they don't use the letter "z" (ie "organisation"-see above) and the frequent space before punctuation marks (ie word , instead of word,) which is consistent with a frequent member who shall remain nameless. Many other similarities, as well. I could be wrong, but if I was in Vegas I would definitely put money on it.

LOL "Z" has turned into such an effeminate letter that i simply forget , refuse to use it at times , kind of like English i did not like , hated it in school ,i was more of a History , Biology kind of guy .

And come on you did not correct Grappler on his spelling of "Recruiting" in his second sentence or his over use of interrogative pronouns in his first, why pick on me ?

Not too hard to figure out. Based upon the fact that they don't use the letter "z" (ie "organisation"-see above) and the frequent space before punctuation marks (ie word , instead of word,) which is consistent with a frequent member who shall remain nameless. Many other similarities, as well. I could be wrong, but if I was in Vegas I would definitely put money on it.

I am not going to ruin my thread with arguments even though its a good tool to keep people watching but ,since you are in to guessing games and figuring things out i researched you a bit wrestlewatcher you obviously pay attention to typing and do not mind critiqing it at least not a members who shall remain nameless attempts at it and looking at your past posts you obviously did not like the transfer ruling this year about letting a person who shall remain nameless kids getting to wrestle,so if i was a betting man in Vegas i would bet you are not just posting just to guess who someone is but because you may have ill intent towards them ,I could be wrong but but with one post knocking the ruling letting the boys wrestle and another speculating and knocking dear old dads typing skills and hoping to harm him by guessing someone is him its rather obvious ,

Oh and Congrats LOL but not to much irritates me anymore or at least this week i have already been attacked by someone i had no clue in hedouble toothpick who he was and still cant figure out why but it breaks the silence ,and it even prompted me to get a little carried away on some one else myself myself when ordinarily i would have just chilled and hoping and knowing i have to to act more appropriatly in different settings i will refrain from a prolonged assault on you who have an obvious Agenda against the Mpire . :ph34r: I just like this little Ninja guy to death i will put him somewhere on our singlets or maybe use him as a win marker like football players use tomahawks and crossbones and stuff ,

Hey i like that thanks for knocking me in a round about way it gave me an ideal to use ,you see great things happen when you make lemonade out of lemons ,we will let the kids choose what they want as win markers ,cool stuff

And come on you did not correct Grappler on his spelling of "Recruiting" in his second sentence or his over use of interrogative pronouns in his first, why pick on me ?

He nows I'm just dum and don't no how to speeelle. That's why he dont' pik on me B)

Oh and to tell you how dumb I really am I didn't pick up on the clues. I thought I was bustin someone elses chops I know. LOL Duh me.

Goo , i hope you do not think i was pickin on you i simply used you as an example and besides you came back later and spelled recruitiating correctly LOL

When it gets up and running there will be a lot of people involved ,Joey Patterson the former Head wrestling Coach at Colerain and former Findlay college wrestler is looking forward to coaching and training some kids in the club and we have some other pretty impressive athletes and coaches who are looking forward to working with the participants as well as i said it is a work in progress and the more experienced and passionate people and kids that get involved the better .

Not so hard to guess and its not so hard to see that i am making that Tournament out in North Dakota the goal of as many kids as i can , one Kentuckian as win Magazine called him in particular that has been there before but had a few twists and turns that threw him off track or else he may well have doubled there . :ph34r:

You have to love wrestling ,in the end a good kid and relentless pursuit of the sport can always smash politics in the mouth ,No coach who is buds with or is a crybabying dad or brother or ex teammate pal or closet homo boyfriend of any other kids dad on the team can do a damn thing about a BEASt taking his spot ,

And any coach who judges a person kid or dad before he knows them personally is a terrible coach .

Any dad who is worried about the politics that "do not go on in other sports /Team Sports LMFAO'let your kid wrestle Im not saying there are not politics in wrestling im just sayiing just because some dad may have a kid on your kids team or a buddys kid or brother lol or there are any other ties on the team that are not kosher ,it will not matter if your kid is better they are better and get their spot ,you may get a bad call or two in shady wrestle offs but top dog is top dog ,Anyone ever wrestles off with My son i hope he tears them to shreds and beats them so badly they never want to see a wrestling room again ,i could care less if their daddys a coach their brother is a coach their dad played ball with the coach from pewee through college or if their mommas a nun and their daddy has coached for 40 yrs and won thr olympics in wrestling and has four superbowl rings and is mayor of the county they live in and go to school in

Or if their daddy is a pro basketball player and the ref is cheating for them ;),they are losing their spot if they get beat

thats why you have to love wrestling over other sports ,the oldest sport in the world is the fairest sport in the world .most others suck if your not a kiss ass at times .

Pre season strength and conditioning begins Suday Sept 9 for Team Crush

We will work basic strength and power moves as well as all around wrestling specific weight training and conditioning focusing on technique .

We will do some light drilling and hopefully be able to match a few participants up in groups that are similar in strength as well as experience .

Being a work in progress all parents coaches and advice are welcome .

Starting with the basics and learning proper form muscle mechanics and what we do why we do it as well as when we do certain things will be a key ingredient to showing an athlete how to train eat and conduct himself and not just be a lifetime client but have the ability to always change their Training Plan , Diet and learn how to work on their weaknesses untill they have none .We have made and we will make champions out of hard working dedicated athletes .

After being involved with the sport of Wrestling for over a decade as well as being a nationally certified Youth sports coach in Football , and having extensive involvement in the sports of Powerlifting and Bodybuilding as a trainer competitor and official over three decades I feel that along with the great coaches and trainers we will have working with our Team we will have a one of a kind opportunity to offer something special for all those involved .It is our gooal to make Champions of every member of our team and to help them all improve dramatically for however long we can .

We are hoping to have the greatest amount of "dedicated" members possible and will strive to turn NO ONE away for any reason within reason ,in other words we can deal with poor finances but not poor attitudes .

Those interested should pm Ky Crush we will be going early on Sunday With a definite time coming early this week after I have spoken to everyone ,

Thanks

Great workout today ,decent turnout to get things started not big numbers but multiple HS Champs Jr High State Champs a youth National Champ and some kids picked to make the podium this year and some others who are not but will ,A couple dads and a few MMA guys mixed in made it a fun day for everyone ;) I knew someone would lose their breakfast sooner or later ,the sled is a monster .

Hopefully our numbers grow so everyone can have a good partner near their own sise and strength.