Sign in to follow this  
Lou Reid

Washingto C.H. Duals 12-22-12 Need Teams

The Washington C.H. Duals on 12-22-12 needs a few teams due to a date Change. We run a pool style tournament with 3 mats. We gurantee 5 duals. We are currently looking for 5 teams.

If you are interested please contact Louis Reid at reidlouis@sbcglobal.net

1. Washington C.H.

2. Hamilton Township

3.Springfield Northwestern

4.Cincinatti Taylor

5.New Lexington

Edited by Lou Reid

I know a team that might come i know a few CC kids who will show up how about some WV Union and SK kids maybe a few Trinity and Lex Lafayette as well get the picture this could be fun throw in a few Woodford maybe a couple from here and there .this is a KY .

Mpire: This tourney is held during season. They want school teams not an almalgam of teams.

If I'm not mistaken didn't Wacshington C.H. win the GMVA last year? (I know Graham was not there).

I did not think this was in season ,my bad I thought Ohio season started in NoV , I know ky starts before Oh though .I was just dreaming anyway it would be nice to see Team Ky wrestle there . And I hear Graham is in gmva this year another possible match against BO , I have the distinct honor of having two kids who have wrestled him it's always fun . Its all good though we have a losing record against Jordan but a winning record against Graham .you can't have everything but you can try .

I could have swore this was preseason !!But I see it's in dec and not oct as I thought , well I know there are open tournaments for teams in oh , Edgewood , Lebanon and Butler had them I tout wash courthouse did as well .

OK i see what i did ,i thought this was the tournament in OCT Grappler you are supposed to catch me on that stuff you know i need a wingman to keep me from showing my stupidity ,

sorry well maybe all those ky kids can go to the tourny

After I posted i noticed your mistake. In anoher thread they are posting an open tourney in October.

I thought I made the mistake after I read the other post. No biggie. It would be nice for some Nky kids to go to the October open tourney tho.

I have not been on here in a while, yes we our team won the GMVWA last year. Our Dual tournament is usually very tough, last year Ryle came to the tournament they finished 3rd we beat them in the semifinals.

Also our Preseason tournament should be good, we had wrestlers from Kentucky compete last year, a lighter weight about 113 from Louisville Trinity I believe they brought a few wrestlers. We also had wrestler from West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. Hope to have a few wrestlers this year for our preseason tourney and would like to get a team or 2 in our Dual Tournament Dec.22nd.

4 spots remaining