Coach Wagers

Jordan State Champ Camp @ Cincinnati Colerain High School Oct. 13/14th

I do not know coach Gramuglia from Wadsworth i may have seen him at Freestyle Greco state when my boys competed up there a couple years ago ,and he may have coached Alfredo Grey when Stephen wrestled him at state a few years back .I am sure he is a great guy .

I was refering to Coach G from Colerain ,Dustin Gerhing a former youth and HS coach who is a Principal there now,Always pushed respect for the kids and passing it on to the younger kids he did things his own way and while his team had a lot of issues over the years as far as coaching changes and a few injuries to key wrestlers the lessons he taught helped make a pair of brothers from Colerain into some pretty good wrestlers who are well respected for their behavior in the sport .Glad to see some of the Colerain kids getting mentioned in the scheme of things in Ohio Football is Life in Colerain ,I went to Highlands in KY and while it is also king there Colerain football is a different beast all together ,One powerful public school in Cincy wedged between three or maybe four Powerhouse Private schools the GCL the toughest football leauge in the nation and constantly battling them all .

Colerain had the toughest football program i had ever seen a few years back they dominated and had a lot of kids and a head coach go to UC and were key players on that awesome UC team a couple years back ,Byrd ,Goodman and a couple others they were awesome.Those football players worked with the youth football kids just as their HS wrestlers did the youth wrestlers ,for a school with a bit of a bad rep they are a class act and stick up for their own .they even put up with me

I do not know coach Gramuglia from Wadsworth i may have seen him at Freestyle Greco state when my boys competed up there a couple years ago ,and he may have coached Alfredo Grey when Stephen wrestled him at state a few years back .I am sure he is a great guy .

I was refering to Coach G from Colerain ,Dustin Gerhing a former youth and HS coach who is a Principal there now,Always pushed respect for the kids and passing it on to the younger kids he did things his own way and while his team had a lot of issues over the years as far as coaching changes and a few injuries to key wrestlers the lessons he taught helped make a pair of brothers from Colerain into some pretty good wrestlers who are well respected for their behavior in the sport .Glad to see some of the Colerain kids getting mentioned in the scheme of things in Ohio Football is Life in Colerain ,I went to Highlands in KY and while it is also king there Colerain football is a different beast all together ,One powerful public school in Cincy wedged between three or maybe four Powerhouse Private schools the GCL the toughest football leauge in the nation and constantly battling them all .

Colerain had the toughest football program i had ever seen a few years back they dominated and had a lot of kids and a head coach go to UC and were key players on that awesome UC team a couple years back ,Byrd ,Goodman and a couple others they were awesome.Those football players worked with the youth football kids just as their HS wrestlers did the youth wrestlers ,for a school with a bit of a bad rep they are a class act and stick up for their own .they even put up with me

I was kidding in my coach G comment. The Wads coach goes by Coach G as many struggle with his last name. We are so fortunate to have so many top notch individuals giving so much of themselves to this great sport. I believe Colerain has hosted a Jordan camp in the past. It must be successful as they are offering one again.