Sign in to follow this  
Bluesdad

Looking for a gym for my son to practice in and kids to practice with

We live in eastern Ky and no one here has started practicing yet. My son is wanting to start but no where to do it at and no one to do it with. I'm willing to travel a day or 2 a week to get him some mat time in. If anyone has started and could use an extra body let us know. Oh yeah he is 9 and a 2 time Ky state champion. He wrestled middle school last year. Won districts and placed 2nd in regions at 70lbs. qualified for middle school state. He will probably be a 70lber again this year. Let me know thanks.

I have 2 2x Ky state champs that would love to work with your boy except ones about 160 lbs heavier and ones about 120 lbs heavier,Seriously though there are a lot of open mat rooms in the Cincinnati area if you are willing to travel and can make it a day or two a week just look on Yappi .com wrestling or PM me and i will tell you where to go in cincy .

and if you dont want to cross the river your boy can come and train with us a couple times a week we would have a blast and i would find a kid his sise to train with him .I see a little blonde Dynamo from CC about everyweek who i think is around that sise he hits open mats at Simon Kenton on a regular basis along with a few other youth kids that may be your best bet.