Sign in to follow this  
cmccoy

BGSG Remote Weigh-in Sites Needed

I'm looking for coaches to run remote weigh-in sites for the BGSG. Just a reminder that this year it is on two weekends. Bantam-Schoolboy will be on July 14th at Lafayette HS. Cadet-Senior will be on July 21st at Bryan Station HS. Please contact me personally at christopher.mccoy@jefferson.kyschools.us or 502-930-3307 for details.

Remote Weigh in:

Jeffersontown HS- Louisville KY

July 20th: 4-6 pm

Weigh-Ins: Cadet-Open (only)

No Registration or Payments will be accepted here only weigh ins

Location- Upstairs in the back of school small gym (right side)

Open Mats @ J-Town (must have USA Card)

July 18,19, 20th Wed-Friday from 1-3:30 pm

Weigh-in sites will only do weigh-ins. They will not handle money or registrations. Money and registrations can be done online by July 9th or completed on site the morning of wrestling. Please do not bring money or registration to weigh-ins.

Still nothing in NKY?

C'mon guys or is no one going?

Still no word from Coach McCoy Bulldog, I have no idea whats going on. I am assuming they do not need a weigh in site for NKY.

Remote weigh in at Campbell County HS in the wrestling room on July 12 from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm. This is weigh in only. Wrestlers must register and pay on Saturday at the competition site.

I was out of town all last week. Plantman, which email address did you email me? I have recieved nothing that I have not replied to.

I was out of town all last week. Plantman, which email address did you email me? I have recieved nothing that I have not replied to.

Your School email address. No need to really have one now if Campbell Co is hosting one, were only 15 minutes away from each other.

Yes bulldog there is one kid from CC who says he is going but i cant say his name he might get in trouble with a football coach LOL

He wants coach Cameron he says he might not take him yet but his days are numbered :)he says before hes done hes going to show all the crusaders the lites.

All wrestlers in the Hardin Co. area that need to do weigh-ins contact Joe Burroughs at No_Ox_Wrestling@Yahoo.com. We will be doing weigh-ins at the NOTC 1258 Burns Rd. Radcliff. You can come either wed/thurs 6:00-7:00.

Just a reminder that wrestlers can only compete in one age group. The main age group this effects if Cadet and Junior. If you are a cadet but you would rather wrestle Junior, please let your remote weigh in person know.