Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2012/2013 - May 16

standafer from desales is at 132 but hes going 120 or 115.. he beat robert dezember about a month ago i can see him placing at 120 and winning state at 115

I didn't see anyone run away with the 106lb weight class last year in terms of the state tournament itself. While Whalen in my opinion is a fine wrestler, There are others, believe me, that will have a chance to contend this year at 113 lbs.

if Standafer can stay commited and actually drop his weight and stay thier he can beat whalen he only lost by one by ramundo perez first round at state and he was a fourth seed wrestling in two weight classes above his normal weight

Seems like a bit of a stretch to be 113. Had to be at least 122.1 to compete at 132 this year. So unless he was guzzling gallons of water prior to weighins the kid has to drop a good 10 pounds from his state weight. Maybe he has it. Not convinced at this point.

he weighed 118.2 he was .2 off from his plan then didnt want to wrestle off with the 126 who was going 120 then he lost in wrestles off to the original 132 then had to be at 132 hes walk around weighet was 124

ok what ive heard from and seen was caleb austin is going 113 and he beat jason hall after the fact that jason beat abernathy

I think Ranger is going with results from State....not spring or summer matches where kids are usually not at their wrestling weights....You have to earn the respect from Ranger.....where on the podium they were and at what weight.....YOU HAVE TO EARN YOUR SPOT !....Good job Ranger, as usual !

Im not so sure Hiero is 170 and i think he could very well win it if he is but he could be 182 and win there as well.

Im not so sure stephen is 160 he probably is but he could be 170 or 152 as well he is weighing around 180.no BS

I think it would be dumb for Hamilton to be in the same class as Cooper when he could possibly win another class much easier I think a state Team title rests on where he goes and what he does .

I hope Bryant does go 220 because Austin will be the OW winner" if" he wins Beating two returning state champs in two years would pretty much clinch it unless Brock gets a win like he did against Reuschell last yr or Stephen and Cooper wrestle at state Or stephen takes out everyone as he did last year with no one lasting all three Or Cooper does the same .of course it could be reversed .Sorry if im overlooking anyone im just dreaming up scenarios ,I have known some kids a lot longer than others and of course i talk about them and obvious picks more often Lampe looked tough at state last yr but i do not know where he is headed weight wise and im sure Carr is a favorite again .

Eli Mathews was an All American at NHSCAs i think he turns it up and if he and Chamberle are the same weight they could actually meet in the finals at state .Eli has some good partners to go with and they are thick as thieves i think he places well at state top 5 at least possible champ if he gets his head on straight and the cards fall in place .Freshman to sophmore yr is a big change and doing things like becoming an AA over summer makes it a change for the good .

Lampe and Faust could be the matchup of the tournament .

Is that the same Lampe that wrestled Jayce last yr ranked first ahead of Faust?

CC wins the duals just going on the history of the wrestlers i know who will be there they have the top scorer from the state tournament and they will probably have the two top scorers at the duals if it takes all pins they will get them .

Okay guys, I finally forced myself to sit down and post this. Not even close to all of the updates I wanted to make, especially incorporating the middle school kids moving up. I haven't seen many results from the spring so far, so I have only made a few weight adjustments. But I'm sure you all will let me hear about plenty of it. ENJOY!

might want to put me in there

Lets see the new rankings LMAO ,How is anyone supposed to do new rankings ,what could have changed from the last ones he did unless kids are changing weights which is possible maybe going off the few tournaments there has been and the blown up summer weights .Maybe add a few Middle school kids into the HS mix.

I did hear Trevor Thompson might be coming to CC but it could just be a rumor that would probably change some stuff up but i dont know it would be a nice move for him and CC i heard SK had some move inns and CC had another kid from Ohio move inn as well but im not sure of his credentials as far as wrestling .