stand-up

Thanks Ranger

Hey Ranger, I can't thank you enough for all your hard work and dedication to Kentucky wrestling. However, for the first time in our friendship, I'm gonna have to call you out for your lack of confidence in my North Oldham Mustangs. I was completely surprised where you picked my wrestlers and my team to finish at State. After picking us to have only one top 7 placer and finish 21st as a team, we came home with a 4th place, three 5th place and one 7th place medal, also finished 10th as a team. I realize that in the past North has had some major let downs at the state tournament but those days are over and North is on the move.

Unfortunately, I will no long be at the helm of the North Oldham program. This years success has provided me the chance to walk away from Coaching with a huge smile on my face, it's time for me to move on to new adventures and challenges. I can't express enough how much I have enjoyed these many seasons of Coaching along with all relationships and friendships I've made during the past ten years. Mostly I'd like to thank all the fine young men who have bled, laughed and cried, but mostly laughed, with me as i did my best to Coach them. I wish you and everyone else the best of luck.

Live Long And Prosper.

Your Friend, Chris Shofner

Go Mustangs!!!!!

Stand-up, I agree. North Oldham has made big strides in the last few years. Just curious, who do you have returning next year? Rumor has it that two of the NOHS underclassmen are transferring. Any truth to it? Just so you know....I hope there is no truth to it.

Stand-up, I agree. North Oldham has made big strides in the last few years. Just curious, who do you have returning next year? Rumor has it that two of the NOHS underclassmen are transferring. Any truth to it? Just so you know....I hope there is no truth to it.

Honestly, I don't think a decision a been made yet. I hope they say. If so, North will be a top five team in two years.

Stand-up, I hope they stay too. I wish that parents and their kids could see through the line of bologna that one of Louisville's private schools feeds us. I have heard that North is a superior school in academics. They are also on the rise in athletics, if the athletes will stay and wrestle (or play football) where they originally learned the sport. Where's the loyality? Trust me parents, they're not worth it.

Ranger seems to be a good guy and ranking everyone is hard and will always draw heat , I must admitt I gave him heat on purpose in the beginning of the year I was serious to an extent but just messing around ranking a fresh 2 nd was cool with me I simply gave him heat on purpose and he responded calmly and with his opinion an that's respectable I have seen some rankings pretty far off but most are very close don't know why Chamberle was ranked so low he has wrestled a long time paid his dues and should be a front runner next yr at state but I'm sure he will be ranked high after his showing at state . Ranking the hvys will be hard I bet I don't see anyone standing out as for the num 1s it's really not going to be hard for about half the weights next yr most of us can name more than half the state champs already , the rest would be very hard indeed