117 Bryan Spahr

125 Angel Vasquez

132 Dylan West

150 Trey Dowton

160 Max Emerson

175 Seamus Sallee

195 Conner Sherman

220 Colton Kerns

The red team is training hard on tuesdays and thursday at campbell county. I would like to thank campbell county and jason moore for making us feel so welcome. Seeing all the different kids from multiple school training together for team ky is awesome. There is a lot of talent in that room. I know effren has the blue team working just as hard. I think the hard work of these kids will pay off next season as well. Ky has a lot of young wrestlers putting in the time to better themselves. Good luck to all the wrestlers at nationals

Team ky is on the road for national duels. Time to weigh in and eat. I wanted to say good job to all the kids that have worked so hard preparing for this weekend. It takes a lot of commitment to continue to push yourself and get better. Hope it turns out well. Good luck and we as a state are proud of you.

• Upvote 3

Kentucky Blue beat Indiana and Texas. Lost to Illinois, Ohio, Nebraska. Lost a close one to Oregon this morning. Will be wrestling for 5th here in a minute. Not bad out of 21 teams here.

Individual results:

(Could be mistaken here, trying to go off of memory.).

Jackson Oxford 6-0 (one of the best wrestlers here in my opinion. He has dominated.)

Tyler Frankrone 5-1

Logan Erdman 5-1 ?

Hudson Heidorf 4-2 ?

Bryce Sheffer 4-2 or 3-3 ?

Dallas Miles 3-3

Kentucky Blue beat Indiana and Texas. Lost to Illinois, Ohio, Nebraska. Lost a close one to Oregon this morning. Will be wrestling for 5th here in a minute. Not bad out of 21 teams here.

Individual results:

(Could be mistaken here, trying to go off of memory.).

Jackson Oxford 6-0 (one of the best wrestlers here in my opinion. He has dominated.)

Tyler Frankrone 5-1

Logan Erdman 5-1 ?

Hudson Heidorf 4-2 ?

Bryce Sheffer 4-2 or 3-3 ?

Dallas Miles 3-3

meiman 6-0

Congrats to team Ky. You guys competed well.

Wrestlers who obtained AA status.

Johnny Meiman 7-0

Jackson Oxford 7-0

Logan Erdman 6-1

Tyler Frankrone 6-1

Brady Emerson 6-1

Congratulations guys

• Upvote 2

Well, I can honestly say Nebraska & Oregon are lucky they squeezed by us! Nebraska beat us by 4 points and we forfeited the 220 spot due to an injury. Oregon won by 2 points with some shady officiating! Oregon's Parents were sweating their butts off in that dual! One of their Dad's couldn't stop praising our boys and how that dual could have went either way! We also beat Indiana Blue! We had more wins against Illinois Gold than we ever had in the past and they won the entire tournament! I believe we had 4 wins today, when in the past 3 years, we only had 1 win last year and ZERO wins 2 years ago against them. Oh, Nebraska made it to the Gold Bracket and Oregon made it to the finals of the Silver Bracket and got 2nd! And a big shout out to Dylan West on Kentucky Red! He went Undefeated in the tournament too! 7-0!

• Upvote 5

They all wrestled hard and no one gave away a match. Their opponents had to earn their wins. Everyone should hold their head high. It was an honor to watch these young men all weekend long. The parents should also be proud of their sons. They represented Kentucky very well. They all won and lost with grace. They were all well behaved and were very mannerly. Proud to be a KY Wrestling Parent!

MS National Duals- Team Kentucky Blue

Wt. Name Alt. Name

75 Tanner Yenter

80 Brady Wells / Saul Ervin

85 Bryce Sheffer

90 Austin Cook

95 Dallas Miles

102 AJ Bindner

110 Logan Erdman / Brad Krebs

117 Hudson Heidorf

125 Keegan Duncan

132 Jackson Oxford

140 David Rich

150 Tyler Frankrone

160 Johnny Meimann

175 Alex McIntosh

195 Brett Graziani

220 Tucker Mueller

275 Landon Young

MS National Duals- Team Kentucky Red

Wt. Name Alt. Name

75 Blake Roth

80 Ryan Moore / Zac Brooks

85 Clint Chaffee

90 Mason Smith

95 Trenton Johnson

102 Harry Jenkins

110 Brady Emerson

117 Bryan Spahr

125 Angel Vasquez

132 Dylan West

140 Colin Coy

150 Trey Dowton

160 Max Emerson

175 Seamus Sallee

195 Conner Sherman

220 Colton Kerns

Awesome group of Kids!

Congratulations Team KY, you are improving! However, you should mention that it was Indiana Blue you defeated 25-36 and that Indiana Gold took 3rd overall with their only loss to Ohio Black 33-40.

Team - Indiana Gold - Finished 3rd

vs IKWF Bronze - win - 60-9

vs illinois Top Dawgs - win - 70-12

vs Minnesota - win - 44-31

vs Kentucky Red - win- 88-3

vs Nebraska Red - win - 64-15

vs Ohio Black - loss - 33-40

vs Minnesota - win - 43-21

Ty Mills 2-5 75

Colton Cummings 4-3 80

Joe Lee 7-0 AA 85

Brayton Lee 6-1 AA 90

Chad Red 7-0 AA 95

Brock Hudkins 5-2 102

Nick Lee 7-0 AA 110

Gaige Torres 5-2 117

Blake Jourdan 5-2 125

Jordan Vaughn 4-3 132

Blake Rypel 6-1 AA 140

Ben Stewart 7-0 AA 150

Garrett Bell 4-3 160

Alex Regains 3-4 175

Evan Ellis 5-2 195

Quinn York 6-1 AA 220

Colton Page 3-4 275

Congratulations Team KY, you are improving! However, you should mention that it was Indiana Blue you defeated 25-36 and that Indiana Gold took 3rd overall with their only loss to Ohio Black 33-40.

Team - Indiana Gold - Finished 3rd

vs IKWF Bronze - win - 60-9

vs illinois Top Dawgs - win - 70-12

vs Minnesota - win - 44-31

vs Kentucky Red - win- 88-3

vs Nebraska Red - win - 64-15

vs Ohio Black - loss - 33-40

vs Minnesota - win - 43-21

Not understanding why your posting about Indiana Gold??

Not understanding why your posting about Indiana Gold??

I guess because I was raised that to omit information to make yourself look better is called a lie by omission. To state "we beat Indiana" and never mention which Indiana team you beat, nor the fact that the top Indiana team placed way above you in the tournament would be considered a lie by omission. If they would have just stated "we beat the Indiana blue team" that would not have been a lie by omission as any normal person would then have known that Indiana must have had more than one team in the tournament and if they cared they would have looked up the information for themselves to find out how the other team did. Again, the way it was stated, it was a lie by omission, so to correct that misdeed (whether intended or not), I posted the rest of the information.

Understanding now?

I guess because I was raised that to omit information to make yourself look better is called a lie by omission. To state "we beat Indiana" and never mention which Indiana team you beat, nor the fact that the top Indiana team placed way above you in the tournament would be considered a lie by omission. If they would have just stated "we beat the Indiana blue team" that would not have been a lie by omission as any normal person would then have known that Indiana must have had more than one team in the tournament and if they cared they would have looked up the information for themselves to find out how the other team did. Again, the way it was stated, it was a lie by omission, so to correct that misdeed (whether intended or not), I posted the rest of the information.

Understanding now?

First of all, you didn't read all the post correctly, because I did not Omit(leave out) LOL, the fact that we beat Indiana BLUE! I'll re-post it for you so you don't miss it this time! Just so you know, most people on here aren't Indiana wrestling fans, so you didn't fulfill any deeply desired omitted information that someone might have wanted to know about Indiana gold! So, please, next time unless it's about one of our boys here in Kentucky try not to go out of your way! Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Well, I can honestly say Nebraska & Oregon are lucky they squeezed by us! Nebraska beat us by 4 points and we forfeited the 220 spot due to an injury. Oregon won by 2 points with some shady officiating! Oregon's Parents were sweating their butts off in that dual! One of their Dad's couldn't stop praising our boys and how that dual could have went either way! We also beat Indiana Blue! We had more wins against Illinois Gold than we ever had in the past and they won the entire tournament! I believe we had 4 wins today against Illinois Gold, when in the past 3 years, we only had 1 win last year and ZERO wins 2 years ago against them. Oh, Nebraska made it to the Gold Bracket and Oregon made it to the finals of the Silver Bracket and got 2nd! And a big shout out to Dylan West on Kentucky Red! He went Undefeated in the tournament too! 7-0!

Mr. Frankrone,

I never said that YOU omitted anything and as a matter of fact, you are correct, I did miss the fact that you did mention Indiana Blue in your post. If I had seen that, I may not have posted, although; the post I did see (see below) may have sparked me to post anyway. It is one thing to be happy for your team and give them a pat on the back. I am all for that, these kids need that. However; it is a totally different thing to encourage the public to believe a fabrication. Anyway, I was only reading this because I would like to see Kentucky keep rising. As an end result, it will force surrounding states to keep getting better as well which includes Indiana.

Keep it up KY and settle it down Mr. Frankrone.

You can't tell me to settle it down, because i'm fired up for our KY boys in wrestling. I'm quick to jump to all their defense. lol! Us beating Indiana Blue has nothing to do with how competitive we are with Indiana Gold! I hate to say it but they destroyed us! Just so you know, everyone who is experienced in the wrestling world in KY knows all to well who's dominate and who's not around the country and around the surrounding states! Trust me everyone knows Indiana Gold is a premiere & dominate wrestling team! Like I said from the beginning. There's really no point in bringing recognition to Indiana Gold on this Post!