Sign in to follow this  
Mathound

Has anyone ever won a state championship for two schools in KY?

Not sure about winning individual titles for 2 different teams but Pat Moody was part of the 1986 Hopkinsville State Championship team & then won individual titles at 132 and 140 in 1987 & 1988 for Fort Campbell.

I am sure that there has not been a state champion trasfer and repeat at the new school.

I was going to use Pat Moody and Tendi as examples (Hop-town also won in 85, I wrestled Moody that year)

The closest would have probably been Paul Kaiser. He was second in 92 for (Scott high school) and 1st in 93 for Simon Kenton.

Jordan Lewis tried to transfer to X I believe his senior year after winning a title for Ballard. Ballard dropped their program. However he was found ineligable because he moved for sports reasons.

Tendi wrestled for KCD his 8th and 9th grade 92,93. Placed 5th his freshman year for KCD then transfered to X and won 3 straight.

I am sure that there has not been a state champion trasfer and repeat at the new school.

I was going to use Pat Moody and Tendi as examples (Hop-town also won in 85, I wrestled Moody that year)

The closest would have probably been Paul Kaiser. He was second in 92 for (Scott high school) and 1st in 93 for Simon Kenton.

Jordan Lewis tried to transfer to X I believe his senior year after winning a title for Ballard. Ballard dropped their program. However he was found ineligable because he moved for sports reasons.

Tendi wrestled for KCD his 8th and 9th grade 92,93. Placed 5th his freshman year for KCD then transfered to X and won 3 straight.

....and saved his parents a good bit of money too.

Josh Johnson was a runner up in 8th grade for north hardin then won two titles for john hardin.

Jordan lewis ended up at trinity but Ballard had a team for two years after he left.

It does that's why I will be Mr Nky x 4 lol

And your right he will be the first 4 timer but at his sise , tiger he has already won 4 at 4 different schools but he was waiting till he found the one where he made the difference at ,the other ones he was at did not have a chance of the extra bonus of a state team title .

Isn't this the second time that Mpire snuck his kids in and won a state title in KY?

I seem to remember the first KY elementary state tourney was crashed by some Ohio kids. Caused a rule change, you had to show proof of ky residence after that.

Talk about history repeating itself. That must have been the trial run.

Ha ha that's real funny would you like to see that proof hater we did live in ky and just like now everyone crybabied about it, I guess me and the boys just jogged up Turkeyfoot rd everyday for a few weeks before that tournament for kicks .quite a few Ky wrestlers and dads saw us often we lived in Independence.

Seems history does repeat itself two states two grade school and High school state titles .top that

Funny I remember Stephen hitting the same cross pick straight to a pin in ky grade school state that he hit at regionals it's wicked history does repeat itself . And I'm sure it will be the same people crybababying next yr after state that are now it always repeats particularly after state yr after yr after yr .

When my little one wins state will you cry because he is a transfer hahahaha

Ok I will ignore the hater nation I actually like coach Mc Coy and I know all this gives him a headache ,

Like I said, Mods, please lock this thread now.

It was on track until someone threw a bone.

I really wanted to know for my records, not for starting a fire.

• Upvote 1

The money was no issue for his parents!! He transferred for the sports reasons more, there just isn't much good at KCD, no offense to them but it isn't there priority like it is at X. I couldn't remember if he won his freshman year or not.

....and saved his parents a good bit of money too.

The money was no issue for his parents!! He transferred for the sports reasons more, there just isn't much good at KCD, no offense to them but it isn't there priority like it is at X. I couldn't remember if he won his freshman year or not.

Football, for sure. That's whole new crew coaching football at KCD now. Had they been there, who knows if he stays? Was Chris Gold the wrestling coach then?

Like I said, Mods, please lock this thread now.

If you feel someone is ruining every thread you read or harassing you in private messages, just ignore the user.

Visit this page and and add any users to ignore their posts/messages:

http://www.kentuckyw...ea=ignoredusers

OR

1. At top right of page, click your name

2. Click Manage Ignore Prefs

3. Type the username and select what options to ignore (Posts, messages, etc)

Josh Johnson is the only one I know who even made the finals for two schools.

Paul Kaiser (Scott) 1992 Runner up

Paul Kaiser (Simon Kenton) 1993 State Champ.

I believe so, and then he went to St. X for a few years didn't he until Coach K got there?

Football, for sure. That's whole new crew coaching football at KCD now. Had they been there, who knows if he stays? Was Chris Gold the wrestling coach then?