Sign in to follow this  
possumdaddy

How many wrestlers will we lose?

I personally love fishing alot, and i do it quite often. But... i can honestly say that it is far from a sport in my eyes. more a hobby than anything. I dont see many kids doing it next season.

Who thinks they are actually going to get the high schools to purchase boats for this “sport” when many wrestling teams cannot get their athletic departments to purchase wrestling matts or replacement singlets for their team?

Who thinks they are actually going to get the high schools to purchase boats for this “sport” when many wrestling teams cannot get their athletic departments to purchase wrestling matts or replacement singlets for their team?

I'm sure the coach will be a teacher with a boat in most cases. However, a pontoon boat can be had for cheap.

I heard they revoke the title after it was determined they were fishing with sticks of Dynamite and a net........ Ooops

I heard they won when Kevin VanDam and Roland Martin relocated during the season.

I heard they won when Kevin VanDam and Roland Martin relocated during the season.

May need to check birth certificates on them 2

They were required to catch 4 fish prior to regionals in order to be eligible for state.