I would like to congratulate all High School and Youth wrestlers who participated in their respective state tournaments last weekend. I was very honored to have our mat as the warm-up mat for the competitors for the High School State Tournament. I hope everyone is recovering from such a grind of a weekend and a season. As we move into the post-season, I am proud to officially announce that the Ascend Wrestling Club will be open Monday March 5th for our first Open Mat session. We are a USA Wrestling sanctioned club and all participants must have a USA Wrestling Card- www.themat.com. Let me first say that this club HAS NO AFFILIATION WITH ANY PUBLIC/PRIVATE SCHOOL! This club is affiliated with Ascend Fitness LLC and USA Wrestling. Our only goal is to MAKE BETTER WRESTLERS! It's as simple as that. For those that have worked with myself and my colleagues in the past understand the passion that we have for this sport. Also, with my Bachlor's of Science Degree in Exercise Science and my personal training/sports performance experience, it adds another dimension to training protocols. I stand by my word that this wrestling club will change your wrestling career forever, no matter what stage you may presently be in. Here are some of the advantages of with us @ Ascend Wrestling: TEAM ASCEND GOLD MEMBERSHIP -12-16 hours of Open Mat every week (Spring-Summer) -Access Team Ascend Practices (FloNationals Training, USA Wrestling Tournament Training- FOR ALL AGES) -Access to Team Ascend Gear (Shirts, shorts, singlets, shoes, etc.) -Up to 20% off Wrestling Specific Off-Season Training Programs -Unlimited to Ascend Fitness LLC Fitness Facility: 7500 square ft. training space- 1000 square foot resistance training area, 2-3 full mats down (Team Ascend mat was at high school state) 30+ Kettlebells/Dumbbells Agility Training Area Plyometric Boxes Medicine Balls Pull-Up Dip Station Conditioning Ropes AND MORE! (Silver and Bronze Memberships available- More info on website below) Team Ascend Interactive Media -Interviews w/ Team Ascend wrestlers & coaches (Update followers on Flo Nationals, TOC, USA tourneys, and more) -Team Ascend Technique Videos -Wrestling Specific Workout Videos for Strength Training, Explosive Power, Endurance Training, and more! ATTENTION COACHES AND PARENTS!! (MUST HAVE USA WRESTLING CLUB CARD) You don't have to live in Louisville or be an "everyday member" to take advantage of this opportunity for your wrestlers. Here are some ways to be able to use our facility! -Set up a dual meet: Team Ascend vs. "Your Club" -Wrestling Mini-Camps/Clinics Specific to your team -Private Individual/Small Sessions We want you to be able customize your experience at Ascend Wrestling Club that will best suit your wrestlers. Monday March 5th-March 8th All open mats will be this week! Come check out why this is the best wrestling facility in the city! MON/WED- 3-6PM Open Mats TUES/THURS- 3-6PM Open Mats, 6-8PM Team Ascend Practice FACEBOOK- http://www.facebook....ascendwrestling TWITTER- @AscendWrestling WEBSITE- http://www.ascend-fi...-wrestling-club EMAIL- ascendwrestling@aol.com ***If you have any questions on concerns please personal message me. Please post feedback comments on our updates as they are posted. We want to be as interactive as possible with all members, and your feedback is very important to us. Keep following us for more updates.