Sign in to follow this  
Oldhm92

best finals match

I think Carr vs Lampe was one of the most competitive. There were alot who just dominated, Ervin, Fahy, Cooper and Myers really took control of their matches along with some others but those are the ones that stood out the most to me. There wasnt very much action in the Jarvis vs Hitchings match which was suprising considering the way they went at it last time they met. Great matches though with some great great wrestlers alot of which were underclassmen and we will get to see more of. Cogratulationd to all who participated the past two days, keep up the good work.

Although it wasn't a finals match, the most exciting match of the tournament had to be Caleb Canter and JJ Jude in the semis. Full of action and hard nose wrestling. Absolutely loved it.

DW, I have to agree with ya on the jude vs canter match . I had no dog in that fight and I was on edge of my seat. I think that took a lot out of both of them for the rest of their matches. Neither one had much left in their remaining matches. As far as best match in finals , i liked the blackwell vs killebrew match. On a side note I like a 3 day tourney vs this 2 day setup. Too many matches on final day to see the boys at their best.

• Upvote 1