Sign in to follow this  
shutupwhenimtalkintou

Will you miss wrestlin when u graduate from high school?

Yes but I will still try to be in the sport as much as possible.. If I go to a school with a wrestling program(I'll more than likely get an acedemic scholarship) I will probly walk on to it, or if I don't do that I'll probly help coach at the high school/optimist program as much as possible, and probly ref some tournaments or something if I have the time, which I probly will.

But like I said, I will miss it very much :(

yes I miss it everyday,the feeling will always stay in my heart,waking up at 6 checking you weight for a tourney,dieting crazy,apples and bananas,eating more before a match I know if anything I'll miss my team from the moment I arrived in 2003 to 2005 wrestling was the only thing that kept me from dropping out a long time ago, I know this year was great for me things couldve been better but my head is still up and I'm still smiling, and who can forget about winning tourneys and even losing them its all fun in the end,just like all sports should be

I still have a couple more years but i just got done with my 4th year so i've been there as long as the graduates from last seaosn. I will miss the crowds, or what crowds we do get, It is so electrifying winning the big match. But we all lose sometimes and i dont like it but its part of the sport. I will also miss setting examples for the kids in our program, it feels good when they look up to you and you kno they will succeed in the future and carry on the tradition. Thats what i will miss the most.

I still have a couple more years but i just got done with my 4th year so i've been there as long as the graduates from last seaosn. I will miss the crowds, or what crowds we do get, It is so electrifying winning the big match. But we all lose sometimes and i dont like it but its part of the sport. I will also miss setting examples for the kids in our program, it feels good when they look up to you and you kno they will succeed in the future and carry on the tradition. Thats what i will miss the most.

I made this topic because wheni was wresltin in high school all four years i really couldnt wait for it to be over. i hated everything about the sport, cuttin weight, bein nervous, havin my shoulder poppin out everytime im shot in on somebody, everything except the feeling of winning a huge match having your team win state duals and the state tournament. i just remember the best feeling was after state duals last year when i knew i had helped my team out to the beat of my ability. I will miss nothin more than that. I have a few regrets about my career. All u guys out there need to go all out or u will regret it enjoy it while u can because soon it will be over and u will wonder why u were takin it for granted.

Amen. I have been priviledged to do a lot of stuff in my life, but wrestling was one of my favorite. I am going to help a couple teams and stay involved with it, but it will never be the same... There is simply nothing like it.

I wrestled at Danville for 3 1/2 years. I quit halfway through my senior year, something I'll never forgive myself for. Even now, almost a year later, I'll get an adrenaline rush when I think about wrestling, or when I watch my old tapes. I wasn't really a great wrestler, mediocre at best, but I took pride in the fact that I worked my butt off every day. Some of the best times I've ever had were on a wrestling mat, or hanging out at practice or tournaments with my teammates. Qualifying for the state tournament my junior year was without a doubt one of my proudest moments, and something I'll never forget. For you guys that are still wrestling, please don't take it for granted. It all goes by too fast.

Sign in to follow this