Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2011/2012 - February 12

Here is the final ranking update before the kids settle it on the mat. I will be pouring over the brackets tonight and tomorrow night and will try to get my state tournament report posted on Tuesday night. I'm sure people say this every year, but I think this is shaping up to be one exciting tournament with an extremely tight team race, some highly anticipated individual battles, and the conclusion of a few tremendous high school careers.

2011_2012 High School Rankings Feb 12.pdf

2011_2012 High School Rankings Feb 12.xlsx

• Upvote 2

Great job Ranger! It will definitely be great to see some awesome match ups and see where some bracket busters will come into play.

Thanks for puutting in the time and effort. It is greatly appreciated. Also, hopefully I wasn't too loud this past weekend. ;)

Great job Ranger! It will definitely be great to see some awesome match ups and see where some bracket busters will come into play.

Thanks for puutting in the time and effort. It is greatly appreciated. Also, hopefully I wasn't too loud this past weekend. ;)

Not at all. That was the kind of weekend worth getting a little loud about.

Here is the final ranking update before the kids settle it on the mat. I will be pouring over the brackets tonight and tomorrow night and will try to get my state tournament report posted on Tuesday night. I'm sure people say this every year, but I think this is shaping up to be one exciting tournament with an extremely tight team race, some highly anticipated individual battles, and the conclusion of a few tremendous high school careers.

Still typing away on my report. 2 trip to St Paris Graham for workouts with my crew this week ate up a lot of my "free" time. Should get it finished up and posted tonight.

Still typing away on my report. 2 trip to St Paris Graham for workouts with my crew this week ate up a lot of my "free" time. Should get it finished up and posted tonight.

Really looking forward to the report, it was great last year

Thanks for the hard work all season. Really looking forward to the report! It was great last year to read and be able to know which kids to look out for / watch matches last year when there are so many kids you never see throughout the season.

Thanks for the hard work all season. Really looking forward to the report! It was great last year to read and be able to know which kids to look out for / watch matches last year when there are so many kids you never see throughout the season.

I agree. I look forward to it so I can look for matches to point out to my kids