Sign in to follow this  
me

FCA pray after we weigh

Sorry I am late on this, but yes we are still planning on having an FCA sponsored prayer at state tournament. This was a huge success last year, and I hope we can continue to grow this into something great.

The prayer, led by Rusty Parks, will be held in the warm up area immediately after the heavyweight weigh ins. This is open to anybody that wants to come.

Lets give the glory to God this year, because he is the one that gives us the ability to participate in this great sport.

God bless and Good luck to everyone in the rest of the year!

• Upvote 4

Hopefully all will participate....Blessings to all the wrestlers and coaches, officials,stats, parents and fans who make this the best sporting event in the land. Rusty Parks is one class act and truly a blessing to Kentucky Wrestling ! "All things are possible with God"

I just got word that we would not be able to do this in the warm up area. Therefore we are moving it to the entrance lobby. This is the room that all wrestlers will come in through in the morning. If you have any questions or comments dont hesitate to ask.