Sign in to follow this  
lasttakedown

idk about that one jude out matches anyone in strength and has good technique but maupin has great technique and improved so much more than last year you also have bell who could supprise but this is coming from someone who has wrestled both maupin and jude last season

Those kids are good but JJ dominated Maupin last year before pinning him. He had better got a heck of a lot better if he wants to challenge Jude.

idk about that one jude out matches anyone in strength and has good technique but maupin has great technique and improved so much more than last year you also have bell who could supprise but this is coming from someone who has wrestled both maupin and jude last season

Just because you got pinned by both makes you no expert.

Not even close. JUDE!!

JJ definitely hit a couple of nice blast doubles on Maupin and eventually finished him off. However, I do seem to remember that the momentum in that match was changing twice before time was stopped twice for a "breather" and swinging in Maupin's favor. I think when / if the two get to wrestle this year, it will be much closer than people are thinking.

no one said i was an expert and the last time i checked this website was to disscuse are thoughts on each topic but ok be the meyers father for this page and ruin it lol and yes 6 straight minutes maupin dominates

Exactly- it's a whole new season! I do believe Jude has the capability to repeat as champion but i recall one finally last year where a darkhorse came to the finals and not only knocked off the previous years champion but left a mark on a previously untainted undefeated record. Well said bravefan it is state and if you put what you've got on the line, with some hard work, a little luck, and a focused mind u can make anything happen! I am not taking away from Jude In anyway here- he is the man and to be the man u must beat the man! The work will have to been done to keep this one from repeating! Good luck to all the wrestlers!