Takedown Machine152

Refs, Formats, and misc. Concerns

#1 Stalling is not a part of the sport, its is the responsibilty of both men to work, Riding is not a part of High School wrestling. If 2 people are working and there is no advantage , then why not restart? why watch 2 people just lay there. If a guy has a lead why should he just be able to coast, why if a guy has a lead should be called for stalling.

#2 Takedowns are the standard if Olympic wrestling, no one has ever ben able to win matches with out being able to take someone down on a higher level. wrestling as evolved from the bibical days where 2 men would wrestle in a field for days. Yes , being able to pin someone is a great accomplishment but beating the best will always require takedowns and escapes.

#3 If you feel the need to watch old wrestling, there is a festival in Turkey every year where they wrestle in a field for days in leather pants until there is one winner. If you like wrestling, remember the matches are now 6 - 9 minutes and you have to wrestle not stall and the best way to score is winning takedowns

Bigedcoach don't forget about I'm tired and need a break time.Most coaches and wrestlers don't know that this is in the rule book, they think its used for injury time oh wait it is called injury time, my bad. I can't stand when wrestlers use this to get a breather and then come out with a flury. Not much a ref can do about this.

I also believe that refs need to be harder on stalling and call it more often especially in january and Feb. They can start off slow in Dec but come Jan start nailing wrestlers.

Why doesn't each Region just designate a head referee that is required to come and critique "x" number of matches in their Region before Christmas, then be required to critique "x" number of matches from a different Region before the post season. I'm sure most peoples first question is how do these refs get paid if they are critiquing others. My solution is that they be used as the "extra" ref at these tournaments and be allowed to be the 2nd official on the mat at anytime during the tournament. After each of the head refs have completed their assignments for the first part of season, they could meet and discuss issues. When they finish their assignments for the second part of the season, they could come together and make nominations for the most worthy officials to do the post season. Just a suggestion, nothing more, nothing less.

• Upvote 1

Why doesn't each Region just designate a head referee that is required to come and critique "x" number of matches in their Region before Christmas, then be required to critique "x" number of matches from a different Region before the post season. I'm sure most peoples first question is how do these refs get paid if they are critiquing others. My solution is that they be used as the "extra" ref at these tournaments and be allowed to be the 2nd official on the mat at anytime during the tournament. After each of the head refs have completed their assignments for the first part of season, they could meet and discuss issues. When they finish their assignments for the second part of the season, they could come together and make nominations for the most worthy officials to do the post season. Just a suggestion, nothing more, nothing less.

Most schools complain about paying one ref. no way they will agree to pick up the tab on a second ref.

I honestly think the kwoa is working to make officiating better as a whole in ky. Just give it some time and every region will be seeing better officials in the near future.

ok...I know I am late on this topic. but here goes. Each region should have an assigning secretary and part of their duties could be to evaluate the Referees. Or you could have a position called supervisor of officials. Each official should pay a fee to go to the assigning secretary or the supervisor of officials for the work that they do throughout the year. That is how they do it in football. I know we are not as organized as football is, but I still think it could work. There are a lot of things that football does with the officials that wrestling could benifit from.

For starters, streamlined style is all about finding the right balance anywhere between simplicity and fanciness. Imagine clean lines and a classic appearance that never goes out of fashion.

Let me dive into glistening touches. They may be like modern finishing that make wooden floors look really chic. Imagine how the illumination plays on these floors, turning your place into a super trendy showcase of contemporary design.

For folks, how does streamlined style add a touch of charm to your places? Are you into the minimalist yet chic vibe of shiny coatings in your choice of flooring? Share your thoughts and let's discuss about these leading styles.

By understanding these designing fads, we can get a look into the way our design and style preferences can change our living places. Join in the dialogue as most of us examine the details of these types of general trends and the way they shape the ways our households feel and look.|Hey all architecture aficionados! Dive into the domain of hardwood flooring, where we explore recent fashion changing our homes. Your hardwood floors are not just a stable groundwork; they unlock the door to enduring grace. A significant trend is the emergence of creative coatings, improving both the look and longevity for your surfaces, offering a long-lasting renovation.

let's delve into the center of inventive concepts and the integration of smart technology. Picture floors adjusting to your way of life, adjusting to temperature changes, providing customizable lighting options, and even alerting you to potential maintenance needs. It's a perfect fusion of design and practicality, introducing a dash of innovation to your residence. Do you know solid wood floors are beyond being beautiful, also non-harmful to the environment? Wooden is a sustainable source, opting for its eco-friendly features for environmentally mindful homeowners. Furthermore, you can refinish it, extending its life and decreasing the call for a new one. Become part of the dialogue and communicate your viewpoints on these compelling innovations. Ready to elevate your living space with the timeless charm and evolution in hardwood floor design?|Let's take a closer look at a pair of noteworthy trends in wooden floorboards and also the ageless enchantment of deep wood and the imaginative potential with versatile styles. Deep wood flooring infuses a touch of chic modern charm and a suggestion of secrecy to your living quarters. Picture rooms flooded These spaces have a bit of fanciness that sets them apart., due to deep, rich tones that craft a style that has broad appeal and modern vibe.

Immerse yourself in the elegance of V-shaped and mosaic floor designs. and Infuse a delightful and angular component to enrich your indoor spaces, introducing a novel approach on presenting a unique angle. From covering the spectrum from classic to modern , Arrowhead and wood tile patterns merge local and cultural inspirations, designing living quarters that charm to a diverse array of tastes. Tell us what you think about the attraction of dark wood|Contribute conversations on the permanent elegance of hardwood flooring and its classic grace. Whether you're a proficient aficionado or a fledgling to the arena of floor systems, this space is the optimal spot to articulate your opinions, inquire questions, and associate with associate fans. From classic picks like oakwood and maple timber to outlandish selections such as tropical cherry and teak, each aspect of hardwood flooring is open for talk. Engage deeply into the threads, explore contemporary styles, and lend your separate outlook to the existing spirited group. Let's construct an extensive repository for every single person dedicated about producing memorable, sustainable floor materials.|One of Arizona's premier Masters of Hardwood Floor Installation is Unveiling Skilled in assistance in Upgrading wood flooring.

We are sincerely over the moon to introduce this precious support to our clients. said Penelope Carter, Your CEO and communicator for Black Hawk Engineered Flooring, CO..

Miller, a Authorized Countrywide Wood Composite Panel Flooring and Birch Wood Flooring CVWFP Seasoned in the art of revitalizing wood floors., Signaled the significance of evaluating hardwood floorings to find out The urgency of resurfacing needs. The checkup process Offers experts the opportunity to detect Matters like Inadequate moisture levels at some stage in installation process or Employing the inaccurate Adhesive compounds.

Here are numerous factors that can cause the deterioration of a hardwood floor, usually resulting from different reasons. pointed out White, having accumulated years of valuable knowledge of field knowledge and structured learning. Possessing a person exhibiting experiential know-how and classroom training constitutes essential.

Blackhawk Flooring Store Undertakes shoppers that their inspection process will meticulously take care of the issues raised by the clientele without discrimination.

We refrain from participate a search for difficulties with the ground, nor do we bias our conclusions in support of one participant surpassing the alternate, spotlightedRobinson. Our conclusions are data-driven, and we work hard to compile comprehensive data concerning the surface during the review

Furthermore, with its adeptness, BlackHawk Floors employs environmentally responsible practices, currently using low-emission adhesives that are environmentally sound, rendering buyers with a free from harm and environmentally sustainable decision.

This business offers a diverse assortment of products, including Solid Timber Floors, Manufactured Timber Floors, Salvaged Wood, Wooden Wall Panels, High-end Vinyl Wood Floors, Top-quality Waterproof Floors, and additional items.

Foster highlighted that the assessment method, combined with Blackhawk Floors' wide-ranging wood flooring exhibition space boasting with over 767 specimens, lets the organization to rigorously ascertain the problems and their origins.

This company holds esteemed certifications from the National Wood Flooring Association, such as Certified Installer, Certified Sand & Finisher, and Certified Wood Flooring Inspector.

explore further https://blackhawkfloors.com/the-advantages-of-wood-as-a-flooring-material/

A Thorough Guide to DIY Wood Floor Maintenance and Halting 53ae8_c