Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2011/2012 - January 26

Thank you for doing these rankings, but I still don't understand. CH HWT beat the #1 DeSales kid at Tsunami Duals and still is not ranked. So, I'm guessing Duals don't count towards rankings. CH kid has also beaten some others ranked. Bar any injuries he will place in top 4 in Regions to go to State. I read where you are pretty accurate, but you will see the CH kid make a good State appearance despite not being ranked on this list. But it is nice to see the rankings, so we can cross off the kids CH HWT has defeated. Thanks for putting your time into this, because it is interesting to read anyway.

No disrespect intended, but this isn't the way to go about getting your son recognized ...

No disrespect intended, but this isn't the way to go about getting your son recognized ...

No disrespect intended, but this isn't the way to go about winning fans for your sports column, Claywell. You're making unfounded accusations. How do you know its a parent? (I ASSURE YOU, I'M A READER... I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE KID IS.) You've already lost a potential fan since I'll be moving to the area in the near future. I'd like a fair, unbiased, reporter but it seems you're already on a witch hunt.

No disrespect intended, but this isn't the way to go about winning fans for your sports column, Claywell. You're making unfounded accusations. How do you know its a parent? (I ASSURE YOU, I'M A READER... I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE KID IS.) You've already lost a potential fan since I'll be moving to the area in the near future. I'd like a fair, unbiased, reporter but it seems you're already on a witch hunt.

You won't lose any readers over the post. : ) We did just renew our subscription b/c of the Sports coverage!

• Upvote 1

A witch hunt, eh?

I know who heartmom is. In fact, I did a feature on her son this week -- hence her post.

Doubt we'll be losing that family as subscribers/readers ...

Also, I don't know who you are but please don't call me "Claywell." I don't like people I don't personally know calling me by my last name. Thanks.

Also, I don't know who you are but please don't call me "Claywell." I don't like people I don't personally know calling me by my last name. Thanks.

Ok.... what should I call you then? Josh or Josh_? You seem to be a tad bit sensitive. Brokaw, Esiason and even Obama don't seem to be offended when you call them by their last name, but I'll respect you and work on calling you Josh until I'm corrected.... lol. You're such a stinker!!

I sincerely appreciate all reporters starting out and giving attention to kids who deserve it. Best of luck you to with your papers and jeeze... I'll probably subscribe when I move south.

Mr. Claywell has done a lot for the sport of wrestling. I know who his favorite team is, and I can respect that. It is not my son's team. But I certainly love that he writes many wrestling articles for our local paper, and does an EXCELLENT job at it. I also know his work from Cross Country and am glad he stays so involved with our local sports. He called me on it and that's ok. Rankings or not, we'll find out soon who is moving up to State!

Now, now, heartmom. I have no dog in this fight.

Yeah, I went to LaRue -- but that doesn't mean I root for them or any other team in the area. That wouldn't look good at all. :P

At 160, Jordan Willenborg(Holy Cross) pinned Kenny Keller(Moore) in triple OT at a quad at Moore High School friday night. Very impressive win for Willenborg

At the Mustang classic during the 160 consolation finals match Kenny Keller(MOORE) beat Jordan Willenborg (HOLY CROSS) 3-0

Mr. Claywell has done a lot for the sport of wrestling. I know who his favorite team is, and I can respect that. It is not my son's team. But I certainly love that he writes many wrestling articles for our local paper, and does an EXCELLENT job at it. I also know his work from Cross Country and am glad he stays so involved with our local sports. He called me on it and that's ok. Rankings or not, we'll find out soon who is moving up to State!

Someone who actually gives wrestling attention? Too bad I don't live in E-town :(

Does anyone know why hitchings went 160? was it because he wanted to face jarvis at mustang?is it for the rest of the season? Heard many rumors going around at mustang and just wanted to see if anyone knew the real reason why he moved late in the season..........................

Does anyone know why hitchings went 160? was it because he wanted to face jarvis at mustang?is it for the rest of the season? Heard many rumors going around at mustang and just wanted to see if anyone knew the real reason why he moved late in the season..........................

Really? That's a dumb question.

So not trying to start anything but will we get new rankings now that all the " players" have made their " moves" and that middle school state is over. Last year during this same time frame October to Now there were 9 sets of rankings compared to only 4 this year. p.s. ( I remember an earlier post where you stated you were expecting a new member to your household. Hope all is well in that project.). .

He wants one more crack at Pledger before ridding off into the sunset. Who won Jarvis or Hitchings? Did either one win the tournament?

jarvis won 4-1

So not trying to start anything but will we get new rankings now that all the " players" have made their " moves" and that middle school state is over. Last year during this same time frame October to Now there were 9 sets of rankings compared to only 4 this year. p.s. ( I remember an earlier post where you stated you were expecting a new member to your household. Hope all is well in that project.). .

This season has been horrible about people not really posting results. I think that plays a role in why we didn't see as many rankings this year. Ranger can't do it on his own people.

This season has been horrible about people not really posting results. I think that plays a role in why we didn't see as many rankings this year. Ranger can't do it on his own people.

I was not trying to be nasty just saying it has been a wacky year and I know he has other agendas besides catering to the rankings. But there have been alot of people in transition of some sort and now they have landed. Just wondering if we would have one before regionals or maybe state..
  • Upvote 1